Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikoles is offline Coordinator

Observations: I was at Skins game...

Vikes really loose prior to game. Skins VERY business-like! Skins defense for reallllllll. Relentless pressure all day on Dante and slammed door shut on running game. Had alot of success with the screen game but got away from that???? When Dante DID get time receivers were blanketed all day! Aslo had success early dumping it to backs BUT again we got away from that as well??? Moss doubled most of the day even when he caught the NICE TD pass that was nullified. By the way I am pretty sure the ONLY offesnsive holding call all freakin day! Tice mismanged the clock in the second half! Only had one time out to use in the last 5 min to try and comeback! Burleson had SIX easily beating the skins secondary for ANOTHER TD which would have been in excess of seventy yards. The seconary ONCE AGAIN had some GOOOOD moments but some very costly ones where it essentially looked as tho they were LOST in their coverages?!??! Turning point in the game was Skins being able to convert on a long 3rd and 18 I believe that led to their final TD! Too sad We have not much momentum going to GB yet not a whole lot of pressure. I think we will play ALOT better and may be able to pull out a win considering how tough it is to beat ANY opponent 3x in one season! Also by the way MOSS was spectatcular in my opinion! He blocked well when he didn t get it thrown at him! He almost came up with a poorly thrown pass for a key 3rd down conversion! Tice allowed his suspect corner to convince him to throw the red flag when IT WAS OBVIOUS the receiver had his knee in bounds! We desperately needed our timeouts in the end! We didn t look INSPIRED all day and as the game wore on the pressure mounted and we looked reaallllllllly TIGHT! Moss by the way threw passes into the Vikes crowds before the game with fans playing catch I thought IT WAS extremely classy and loyal to all the Vikes fans in attendance and there were many! SKOL Vikes Go vikes sack ther PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :salute:
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

any?

ANY replies comments thoughts and or questions? Oh by the way I didn t see Moss leave the field BUT he was and or came BACK ON after the successful catch for a TD I think!?!?! 'Cause I saw him walking across the Redskins side after the game was over!!!!! :salute:

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

I was at the game also. here is what I saw, Pepper got his ass kicked all game, and the team is soft, what happend to this team, no attitude or swagger. Man they looked like crap. Hope they get it together for this week.

SKOL Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 10000 % Pep got his butt kicked because our O line got manhandled BIG TIME! Pepp played as well as he could with what lil help he had there! We were coacky and arrogant JUSt as we were I am sure goin in to the Arizona game!! PERIOD! Yoiu would think freakin "pro's" would know better! :blackeye:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: any?

"vikoles" wrote:
    ANY replies comments thoughts and or questions? Oh by the way I didn t see Moss leave the field BUT he was and or came BACK ON after the successful catch for a TD I think!?!?! 'Cause I saw him walking across the Redskins side after the game was over!!!!! :salute:
    Intersting, so you say he was back out on the field after the game was over?????? :study:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Observations: I was at Skins game...

"vikoles" wrote:
    Vikes really loose prior to game. Skins VERY business-like! Skins defense for reallllllll. Relentless pressure all day on Dante and slammed door shut on running game. Had alot of success with the screen game but got away from that???? When Dante DID get time receivers were blanketed all day! Aslo had success early dumping it to backs BUT again we got away from that as well??? Moss doubled most of the day even when he caught the NICE TD pass that was nullified. By the way I am pretty sure the ONLY offesnsive holding call all freakin day! Tice mismanged the clock in the second half! Only had one time out to use in the last 5 min to try and comeback! Burleson had SIX easily beating the skins secondary for ANOTHER TD which would have been in excess of seventy yards. The seconary ONCE AGAIN had some GOOOOD moments but some very costly ones where it essentially looked as tho they were LOST in their coverages?!??! Turning point in the game was Skins being able to convert on a long 3rd and 18 I believe that led to their final TD! Too sad We have not much momentum going to GB yet not a whole lot of pressure. I think we will play ALOT better and may be able to pull out a win considering how tough it is to beat ANY opponent 3x in one season! Also by the way MOSS was spectatcular in my opinion! He blocked well when he didn t get it thrown at him! He almost came up with a poorly thrown pass for a key 3rd down conversion! Tice allowed his suspect corner to convince him to throw the red flag when IT WAS OBVIOUS the receiver had his knee in bounds! We desperately needed our timeouts in the end! We didn t look INSPIRED all day and as the game wore on the pressure mounted and we looked reaallllllllly TIGHT! Moss by the way threw passes into the Vikes crowds before the game with fans playing catch I thought IT WAS extremely classy and loyal to all the Vikes fans in attendance and there were many! SKOL Vikes Go vikes sack ther PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :salute:
    Good assessment, vikoles! Of course, that almost catch wouldn't have been necessary if the pass before that one had been caught...LOL. Shaw was especially horrible in the secondary and Russell's ole' missed tackle on Betts' 27-yard run was equally horrible! Where were you sitting BTW?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

I was in club level! Section 337 corner of the end zone on the reskins side! Another assessment was Tice for the first time I got to watch him closely! He looks LOST sad to say! I don t think HE IS realy in charge! And yes I caught Moss looking and WLAKING BACK from the skins sideline apparently afdter shaking hands! That is a fact! Iw as not drinking either UNFORTUNATELY!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I was on the 35 yard line (the one closest to the end zone where Randy scored his first TD) on the Redskins side of the field (Section 302). I didn't see what you saw, but I did see the PPers in the 50 yard line seats on the Viking side of the field!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

You were soewhat underneath me then! I wa outside the back corner on the same side! Oh well I ll be at Baltimore and Caolina next year IF I live long enuf!? lol

WW84D is offline Training Camp

I was in Section 121 row 1 behind the Vikes bench. They looked like they overslept. Saturday was great weather, 65 degrees kickoff it was like 35-40 Which definetly threw me and the vikings off. But the Vikes wanted NO part of that game on Sunday
    Sky rockets in flight....AFTERNOON DELIGHT!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast