Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O.C.

Vikesfreak81 is offline Training Camp

O.C.

I'm from wisconsin and reports are Derek Bevell the QB coach in GreenBay has accepted the Offensive Coordinator position in Minnesota, but it won't offically be anounced until after Jan 26th when his contract with the Packers run out.
    This is a guy that never played in the NFL and wasn't to great in college and has had it pretty easy, when you have Brett Farve....I'm not happy with that staff move at all, and I'm not happy that much with the hire of Childress, I think they moved to quick and needed to bring some more candidates in....

Good luck to Mike Tice - He should be our f***ing coach.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: O.C.

"Vikesfreak81" wrote:
    I'm from wisconsin and reports are Derek Bevell the QB coach in GreenBay has accepted the Offensive Coordinator position in Minnesota, but it won't offically be anounced until after Jan 26th when his contract with the Packers run out.
    This is a guy that never played in the NFL and wasn't to great in college and has had it pretty easy, when you have Brett Farve....I'm not happy with that staff move at all, and I'm not happy that much with the hire of Childress, I think they moved to quick and needed to bring some more candidates in....

Childress is a smart guy and I trust the moves he makes. He was in the top two of candidates for the Vikings job and we got him. Tice should be our coach? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love having coaches with a career record of 32-32 as our coach... :roll:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikesfreak81" wrote:

** Link for Bevell rumor ???

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"Vikesfreak81" wrote:

:shock:
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Tice should be our coach? No way Jose. I was so tired of the TIce era...and now we finally begin our new era here in minnesota....Childress is a smart guy when it comes to offense....anyone he brings in isnt gonna be trash....

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikesfreak81" wrote:

I think Childress will surprise many people and I'm glad that we moved quickly in getting him. Bringing more candidates in and farting about choosing and letting the good ones get away was McCombs way - glad we got away from that style of management.
    Tice is now history and we have to move on from that now, we're in a new era of Vikings football now.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Just a rumor, bring in mike martz as OC
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    Just a rumor, bring in mike martz as OC
    That would be nice. Mike Martz is all that bad of a coach, and is great with offense..
    I'm suprised the Rams treated him as they did.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikesfreak81" wrote:

I've never said this before but, your on the wrong site dude.....

Did you think up this thread while sitting on your toilet bowl, and afterwards, trying to figure out what toilet paper was for?.....

Later Bud....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Although I wouldn't discount this as a possibility... I have been searching the internet and haven't found anything confirming this. So for now I wouldn't lend any wait to it. Besides... why would they wait to make the announcement?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast