Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,560

    Re: NY Times pics of Giants game

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    Woohoo! Good grimace on Eli.
    I can't tell if that's an I'm screwed face or I have to take a dump face.
    I think its a "i just shat myself" face.
    So the dump has already been taken. lol
    i believe this is the pre-face to the "I just shat-myself" face.. in that it's the.. "Ohh crap here he comes" or "!%!# this is gonna hurt" "Not again!!" face..

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  2. #22
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: NY Times pics of Giants game

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    robison leads the team for sacks..

    imagine what he could do with more playing time!
    Robison is on the field plenty.
    But, he has yet to show that he's a good run-stopper, so that will keep him off the field on most 1st down situations.

    =Z=
    You're gonna be in trouble when he reads that!
    ??
    who is?
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: NY Times pics of Giants game

    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    robison leads the team for sacks..

    imagine what he could do with more playing time!
    Robison is on the field plenty.
    But, he has yet to show that he's a good run-stopper, so that will keep him off the field on most 1st down situations.

    =Z=
    You're gonna be in trouble when he reads that!
    ??
    who is?
    He's refering to the fact that Brian Robison is a member here.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: NY Times pics of Giants game

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    robison leads the team for sacks..

    imagine what he could do with more playing time!
    Robison is on the field plenty.
    But, he has yet to show that he's a good run-stopper, so that will keep him off the field on most 1st down situations.
    You're gonna be in trouble when he reads that!
    It's an honest assessment from someone who has repeatedly posted about how much I like the kid.
    At this point, he's a pass-rushing specialist.
    I would hope he knows that.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: NY Times pics of Giants game

    "singersp" wrote:
    Well since you started a separate thread for Vikings vs. Giants pics, I'll repost these pics here that I already posted in the Vikings vs. Giants Post-game articles thread...........

    [size=13pt]Photo gallery: WEEK 12: Vikings 41, Giants 17[/size]

    Published Sunday, November 25, 2007

    startribune.com

    Beautiful...I think I like the one with Leber chasing down Eli best.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  6. #26
    IBleedPurple11's Avatar
    IBleedPurple11 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mesa, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    414

    Re: NY Times pics of Giants game

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Well since you started a separate thread for Vikings vs. Giants pics, I'll repost these pics here that I already posted in the Vikings vs. Giants Post-game articles thread...........

    [size=13pt]Photo gallery: WEEK 12: Vikings 41, Giants 17[/size]

    Published Sunday, November 25, 2007

    startribune.com

    Beautiful...I think I like the one with Leber chasing down Eli best.
    I am going to have to say this is my fav. picture out of all of them. BRob is a badass!!!!....

    [img width=450 height=289]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h271/champagne1422/BRob.jpg[/img]


    *SKOL!*

  7. #27
    Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: NY Times pics of Giants game

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    robison leads the team for sacks..

    imagine what he could do with more playing time!
    Robison is on the field plenty.
    But, he has yet to show that he's a good run-stopper, so that will keep him off the field on most 1st down situations.

    =Z=
    You're gonna be in trouble when he reads that!
    ??
    who is?
    He's refering to the fact that Brian Robison is a member here.
    are you serious? like it's not just their name for their SN?

    if so.. holy cow that's awesome!
    i m better than you, so just give up...

  8. #28
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: NY Times pics of Giants game

    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=Potus2028 link=topic=40088.msg681549#msg681549 date=1196306264]
    robison leads the team for sacks..

    imagine what he could do with more playing time!
    Robison is on the field plenty.
    But, he has yet to show that he's a good run-stopper, so that will keep him off the field on most 1st down situations.

    =Z=
    You're gonna be in trouble when he reads that!
    ??
    who is?
    He's refering to the fact that Brian Robison is a member here.
    are you serious? like it's not just their name for their SN?

    if so.. holy cow that's awesome!
    [/quote]

    Yup, he's a member~


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Giants Tailgate Pics
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:17 AM
  2. Vikings/Giants Pics
    By Viking_Queen in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 06:00 PM
  3. Vikes/Steelers Pre-game and Game Pics
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:46 PM
  4. Funny Pics for Trying Times
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 05:58 PM
  5. I-SPY NY Giants camp!!! Pics of these losers now posted!
    By PAvikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 04:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •