Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

The Nutcrack Is Singletary's Drill Cause For Alarm

As I mentioned, Singletary took a lot of heat during his time as the 49ers head coach for a lot of different things. Eric Heitmann's injury should not be one of them, and we as Viking fans shouldn't put too much stock into this whole thing.
    Beware The Nutcracker: Is Singletary's Drill Cause For Alarm?

I don't.......Mostly cause Leslie has said the Mike wasn't brought on to coach the LB'rs. He was brought on to help with the LB'rs but most importantly to help "Mentor" Leslie in his HC'ng duties.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: The Nutcrack Is Singletary's Drill Cause For Alarm

They do that drill in all levels of football. It's a physical game, sometimes you get hurt. Heitmann's just being a giant p***y

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1100030
    They do that drill in all levels of football. It's a physical game, sometimes you get hurt. Heitmann's just being a giant p***y
    From what I read it's not saying that Heitmann is bitching about it, he was asked how he hurt his neck and he answered. Looks like a pretty standard drill to me too.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1100177
    From what I read it's not saying that Heitmann is bitching about it, he was asked how he hurt his neck and he answered. Looks like a pretty standard drill to me too.
    Then in that case, I reallllly want the lockout to end. So many stories reporters are coming up with are just a way to fill a column with words. Get some real substance soon please.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

not only a standard dril but something that lineman will be doing all game long.. hardly the stuff of bad coaching practices methinks.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1100178
    Then in that case, I reallllly want the lockout to end. So many stories reporters are coming up with are just a way to fill a column with words. Get some real substance soon please.
    Apparently they are in "the red zone" so hopefully we can get some proper football talk going on soon
    Purple till i die

b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter

Well I for one watched enough niner games to know although they weren't the best team, they were bad ass and had a "rip your soul out" mentality. That team really toughened up with Singletary there. Although he's not the most genius person (or even coach) he knows how to toughen up players. Don't forget he ran that bears defense in the 80's. Drill seems fine and if he can make our guys mean and spark our defense, I'm not trippin how he gets the job done.
    None

JPPT1974 is offline Starter

It is about winning. And getting the job done. Not just with defense. But with offense, special teams, etc. As the Vikes organization and fans just need to be patient. Plus Singletary seems to know what he is talking about and walking the walk. Despite the 49ers and fans not being nice with him.
    NFL 2013 is Here!