Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    fan4favre is offline Starter

Now u know how Packer fans felt

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    Everyone is testy here today.....I love it! The wheels may be on the very first fringes of coming off today for the Vikings season. A very different Viking team showed up today that is for certain. The good news is, it really is the first time that the "choke" version of the Vikings team showed up this season. Only good coaching from here on out can keep the wheels from totally coming off.
    Dream on, fan4crybaby! The Vikings were due an off day...they will come roaring back in time to pound the Pack in two weeks. The offense will have both Randy and Ontarrio back at full speed, plus our defense is showing signs of getting better every week (5 sacks today). We always have something special planned for the Pack and in two weeks a totally focus Viking team will take the field and crush the Pack in their own house!
    Somebody get the ladle....Cajun is lost in the sauce again!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Everyone is testy here today.....I love it! The wheels may be on the very first fringes of coming off today for the Vikings season. A very different Viking team showed up today that is for certain. The good news is, it really is the first time that the "choke" version of the Vikings team showed up this season. Only good coaching from here on out can keep the wheels from totally coming off.

:roll: Its sad what little you know about football. Only Moss playing can keep the wheels from totally coming off.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Now u know how Packer fans felt

"Packerguy" wrote:

That had to be pretty devistating to u hovan. I could have had some real fun with that one. Secondly, I dont really care what looks suspicious. I have said nothing that wasnt in good fun and taste and even today I could have been way more of an ass, but I wasnt. Besides there is alot of football left to be played so basically what comes around goes around.

Like I said before, I will be here after the packer/viking game even if the pack gets their ass kicked.
    Had some real fun? Probably not as much fun as watching the Packers get their hopes up in the Playoffs, only to watch them self destruct.

As far as you talking about being here after the Viking/Pack game, well....I've heard that line plenty around here before.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

fan4favre is offline Starter

"hovan" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:

:roll: Its sad what little you know about football. Only Moss playing can keep the wheels from totally coming off.
    Don't test my knowledge....I will run circles around your little pseudo-viking utopia when it comes to football knowledge. It's obvious that Moss is the glue that keeps the Vikings offense intact. Having said that, football is a team sport and since you rely on one player to keep things moving forward, your hopes for a Viking happy ending this season most likely will fall short. But you already knew that since you portend to have such great wisdom when it comes to "football".

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Same to you Fan4Favre what would happen if Favre went down? I seen what that sh*t looked like when you had that old man in, you guys couldnt get a first down. I believe the packers really on one guy to keep things moving and he happens to have the #4 on his jersy. Without farve you guys go no where.

It may be the same with us, we havnt looked right in the passing game since moss has been injured.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

wow all this talk of a collapse and how it seems that we wont make the playoffs this year. We should just call it season right? NO!

Its just one freaking game. Every team has its off days and we really laid a fat egg with the ball not going our way the entire game. we can all change this around in the coming weeks. Its not like we just forfeited the season or anything. I mean green bay came back from that whooping from the titans on mnf, i expect us to do the same and get back on track.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:

Don't test my knowledge....I will run circles around your little pseudo-viking utopia when it comes to football knowledge. It's obvious that Moss is the glue that keeps the Vikings offense intact. Having said that, football is a team sport and since you rely on one player to keep things moving forward, your hopes for a Viking happy ending this season most likely will fall short. But you already knew that since you portend to have such great wisdom when it comes to "football".
    Your "vast" knowledge fails to recognize that Pep is the real glue that keeps the Vikings intact...it was his poor game, not the loss of Moss that caused the Vikings to lose yesterday...case in point, 0 points with Moss in first half, 13 points without Moss in second half (once Pep FINALLY got warmed up and got his head together). Pep was off almost all day and if he was sharper, he would have gotten the ball to the other receivers who are more than capable of picking up the slack for Moss. But take note, Moss will be back in time for the Packers game AND Pep will bring his A game, so be prepared to cry along with favre, fan4!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Give it a break! This isn't the end of the world.

For the record, you packer fans were on here after the 3 home losses and I said that you all and the Vikes fans this is only a few game and the Pack is not out of this yet. There is a lot of season left.

Well, I am going to say the same thing to the Vikes fans. Our team needs to show their cahonies and start playing again. There is a lot of season left and we have some important division games we must win, like any good team. NO WHEELS are coming of the bus yet. It is only a flat. We might be getting to our destination 20 min later than we like. We changed the tire ourselves this time. Next time we run out of air and hit ourselves in the foot with the jack and mental mistakes, we call AAA and light the flares. I am not ready to call AAA.

No we don't know how it is to lose 3 in a row at home yet. And I hope we don't. This is just one week.

We have some kinks to work out, it will mostly be mental. We got out chessed on Sunday, Our stud ROOK (moss) with all the moves was out and it let a good D like the Giants play our run and blitz us more than we have been in the past.

Bring it on, we aren't Scared.l

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Cajun,

Our whole team was off. Dropped passes, mixed route communication between QB and WRs. Man it was ugly. O-line not opening up wholes. We had to move the pocket later in the game. Fumbles and INTs galore.

We couldn't get one single turnover, 3 fumble opps and atleast 2 INT ops also.

FG hits the upright, Man it was ugly.

I am glad you are sticking up for Cully.

You are right, he didn't have a good game. I saw it in his actions, he got flustered and felt like he had to do it all. I am alittle disappointed, I thought he had outgrown that. I have been talking about how he has matured and is an MVP candidate but he needs to lose that Deer in the Headlights look to get that MVP.

I am looking foreward to the INDY game for him to have a chance to bounce back.

I wonder if the FAMILY ISSUE that caused him to be late to the locker room had him RATTLED. I haven't heard the speciffics on the ISSUE, anyone know more about it??????

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I am also curious, he just didnt look right, i never seen him play a game where he was so inaccurate for the first three quarters. Something wasn't right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123