Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Packerguy is offline Rookie

Re: Now u know how Packer fans felt

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Packerguy" wrote:
    Well, I was very happy to see the Vikings completely collapse today.

3 weeks ago it looked as bleak as ever for my club but now the pack could be playing the vikes for first place in two weeks.

U know i have to come here and give u guys a bit of crap since the first few weeks of the season we have been taking plenty.

I only watched bits and pieces of the vikes game so I am not sure what happened. So I am asking u guys.......wtf happened to your club today and are u scared they could blow it for a few games like they did last year?

I know one thing..................u guys definitely need moss back healthy.
    Where the F*CK you been hiding? Crawl back under that rock that you have been hiding under (you too, packman)...at least Los comes here whether the Pack is winning or not...Los is a REAL fan, you guys are just bandwagoners!

Dude.

I dont know what bandwagon your talking about and i will be here win or lose in two weeks to discuss the game.

I just joined this forum in the last week coutesy of a guy named "moss4mvp" that has talked some serious smack every week in the "packersnews.com forum". He told me to come here and join in so I did.

The packers/vikes is a great rivalry but if your going to stroke out everytime a packer fan give u guys a little ribbing then it doesnt seem like much fun to me.

ON second thought it is kind of fun being on the other side of the fence for a change.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Now u know how Packer fans felt

Yowza guys!! I think some of ya jumped the gun here... give him more then a post before you put him in the same category as packman and superior!!

welcome to our board packerguy... its always good to talk with the enemy especially come closer to game time.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Packerguy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Packerguy" wrote:

3 weeks ago it looked as bleak as ever for my club but now the pack could be playing the vikes for first place in two weeks.

U know i have to come here and give u guys a bit of crap since the first few weeks of the season we have been taking plenty.

I only watched bits and pieces of the vikes game so I am not sure what happened. So I am asking u guys.......wtf happened to your club today and are u scared they could blow it for a few games like they did last year?

Where the F*CK you been hiding? Crawl back under that rock that you have been hiding under (you too, packman)...at least Los comes here whether the Pack is winning or not...Los is a REAL fan, you guys are just bandwagoners!

Dude.

I dont know what bandwagon your talking about and i will be here win or lose in two weeks to discuss the game.

I just joined this forum in the last week coutesy of a guy named "moss4mvp" that has talked some serious smack every week in the "packersnews.com forum". He told me to come here and join in so I did.

The packers/vikes is a great rivalry but if your going to stroke out everytime a packer fan give u guys a little ribbing then it doesnt seem like much fun to me.

ON second thought it is kind of fun being on the other side of the fence for a change.
    That, my friend, was your first taste of smack, purplepride style...definitely not your last. You will find that the smack here is harsh, but that is why they call it smack...it is all in good fun though!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    It was fun to see the Vikes not show up today... didn't the collapse start in this same way last year? Just curious...
    Packman!! :shock: Amazing how you just vanished like a fart in the wind after the Pack lost their 3rd game at home yet only to rear your ugly head again after a Viking loss. :roll: Its funny how your Teaching load corresponds with Packer losses and Viking wins. Los is the only true packer fan on this board, so GET LOST!!! :drunken:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

"hovan" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    It was fun to see the Vikes not show up today... didn't the collapse start in this same way last year? Just curious...
    Packman!! :shock: Amazing how you just vanished like a fart in the wind after the Pack lost their 3rd game at home yet only to rear your ugly head again after a Viking loss. :roll: Its funny how your Teaching load corresponds with Packer losses and Viking wins. Los is the only true packer fan on this board, so GET LOST!!! :drunken:
    True that, hovan...GET LOST, bandwagoner!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"Packerguy" wrote:

NO. I really will never know what it feels like to root for a team that wears Mustard and Olive. Worship the biggest crybaby ever in the NFL, well maybe not ever...T.O. will probably be around for a while. And I won't know what it is like for my team to lose to the BEARS and TITANS at home.

SO BRING SOME REAL SMACK AFTER THE PACK/VIKE game. And FYI, it does look pretty suspicious to not have joined before the Packers started playing like a team and beating scrub teams.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Packerguy is offline Rookie

"hovan" wrote:
    "Packerguy" wrote:

NO. I really will never know what it feels like to root for a team that wears Mustard and Olive. Worship the biggest crybaby ever in the NFL, well maybe not ever...T.O. will probably be around for a while. And I won't know what it is like for my team to lose to the BEARS and TITANS at home.

SO BRING SOME REAL SMACK AFTER THE PACK/VIKE game. And FYI, it does look pretty suspicious to not have joined before the Packers started playing like a team and beating scrub teams.

If I really wanted to just show up when the grass is green for the pack why did I not show up after the vikes melted down last year against the cardinals? That had to be pretty devistating to u hovan. I could have had some real fun with that one. Secondly, I dont really care what looks suspicious. I have said nothing that wasnt in good fun and taste and even today I could have been way more of an ass, but I wasnt. Besides there is alot of football left to be played so basically what comes around goes around.

Like I said before, I will be here after the packer/viking game even if the pack gets their ass kicked.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Wow people! Let's give the Hacker fans a break. We all expect Packman to show up and crow, that's what he does. He'll be MIA when the Vikes win the division and the Pack are out of the playoffs. As for Packerguy, he didn't say anything harsh, and asked a legitimate question. Hell, I asked myself the same question, WTF happened?

All will be right next week, SKOL VIKINGS!!!

fan4favre is offline Starter

Everyone is testy here today.....I love it! The wheels may be on the very first fringes of coming off today for the Vikings season. A very different Viking team showed up today that is for certain. The good news is, it really is the first time that the "choke" version of the Vikings team showed up this season. Only good coaching from here on out can keep the wheels from totally coming off.

"fan4favre" wrote:
    Everyone is testy here today.....I love it! The wheels may be on the very first fringes of coming off today for the Vikings season. A very different Viking team showed up today that is for certain. The good news is, it really is the first time that the "choke" version of the Vikings team showed up this season. Only good coaching from here on out can keep the wheels from totally coming off.
    Dream on, fan4crybaby! The Vikings were due an off day...they will come roaring back in time to pound the Pack in two weeks. The offense will have both Randy and Ontarrio back at full speed, plus our defense is showing signs of getting better every week (5 sacks today). We always have something special planned for the Pack and in two weeks a totally focus Viking team will take the field and crush the Pack in their own house!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast