Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Packerguy is offline Rookie

Now u know how Packer fans felt

Well, I was very happy to see the Vikings completely collapse today.

3 weeks ago it looked as bleak as ever for my club but now the pack could be playing the vikes for first place in two weeks.

U know i have to come here and give u guys a bit of crap since the first few weeks of the season we have been taking plenty.

I only watched bits and pieces of the vikes game so I am not sure what happened. So I am asking u guys.......wtf happened to your club today and are u scared they could blow it for a few games like they did last year?

I know one thing..................u guys definitely need moss back healthy.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Yeah, it was a pretty bad game for the most part. But we were clicking at the end. I think we can carry that on to the next game and come out with a win against Indy. You take away their long pass plays and they got nothing, plus their D could be worse than ours! I'm looking forward to the pack game, I still think that we can take it to you on your home field.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Kleinsasser, Vikings offense has a way of making any defense look bad.
    Your demise will be the same thing as ours, defense. Upfront we are very improved in the last three games with the return of Jackson, our secondary is still very suspect. And scares the crap out of me when we play you guys. All I ask is that the Vikes play Hovan when we play next, he fires Favre up and he seems to do well (most the time)

Favre's hand was definately bothering him today, that last interception it was somewhat evident when they showed it in instant replay.

The Vikings are still the scariest team in the league because you just dont know what team will show up (or should I say what defense)
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

"GBMiah" wrote:
    Kleinsasser, Vikings offense has a way of making any defense look bad.
    Your demise will be the same thing as ours, defense. Upfront we are very improved in the last three games with the return of Jackson, our secondary is still very suspect. And scares the crap out of me when we play you guys. All I ask is that the Vikes play Hovan when we play next, he fires Favre up and he seems to do well (most the time)

Favre's hand was definately bothering him today, that last interception it was somewhat evident when they showed it in instant replay.

The Vikings are still the scariest team in the league because you just dont know what team will show up (or should I say what defense)
    Agreed, both Vikings and Pack have the same weakness. I would watch out for our line though when we play you. We had five sacks. Your O-line is much better than the Giants, but still, if our D-Line comes in the game as mad as I think they will be after this loss, your line will have a lot on their hands. With Hovan, right now he is jsut pretty much our decoy. He still gets mostly double blocked, and that opens up opportunities for the rest of our line. Most of the sacks against the Giants came when they doubled Hovan.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

It was fun to see the Vikes not show up today... didn't the collapse start in this same way last year? Just curious...
    3 Straight Division Champs

!!!NEWS FLASH!!!

Vikings are 5-2 and leading the NFC North.
    Packers are 4-4 and in 3rd place behind the Lions.

Geez, at least the Giants fans are showing some class, why can't the Packers fans, especially since they are only .500?
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

GBMiah is offline Rookie

What the hell are you talking about?

I dont see any Packer fan in this thread acting a fool... Why dont you show some class and take some friendly jabbing all in fun.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Now u know how Packer fans felt

"Packerguy" wrote:
    Well, I was very happy to see the Vikings completely collapse today.

3 weeks ago it looked as bleak as ever for my club but now the pack could be playing the vikes for first place in two weeks.

U know i have to come here and give u guys a bit of crap since the first few weeks of the season we have been taking plenty.

I only watched bits and pieces of the vikes game so I am not sure what happened. So I am asking u guys.......wtf happened to your club today and are u scared they could blow it for a few games like they did last year?

I know one thing..................u guys definitely need moss back healthy.
    Where the F*CK you been hiding? Crawl back under that rock that you have been hiding under (you too, packman)...at least Los comes here whether the Pack is winning or not...Los is a REAL fan, you guys are just bandwagoners!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Now now everyone, calm yourself. Just remember, this is not last year. And the Vikes are still in the lead. I am looking forward to a good race for the title though. I don't like when one team takes the division without anyone in the chase. Right now I think any of us top three can take it...sorry bears, its not looking good for you, lol, i think we can all agree on that.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

govikesgo989 is the worst bandwagoner of them all, whens he gonna lobby to get his name switched back to gopackgo989?
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast