Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hooversham is offline Starter

Now Prime Time Hates Moss Too...............

Prime Time Deion Sanders has now voiced his displeasure for Moss, albeit in a rather sexist manner. Him and Micheal Irvin calling him to talk is hilarious. Call me crazy, but if Prime Time and Irvin McCokesnorter are calling me and leaving messages about a moral intervention that they are planning for me, I wouldn't call them back either.

Here is what he said:

"[Moss] is like a beautiful woman who can't cook, doesn't want to clean and doesn't want to take care of kids," Sanders said during an appearance on Sporting News Radio. "You really don't want her, but she's so beautiful that you can't let her go. That's how Randy is. You have to take the good with the bad.

"Unfortunately, when the bad is bad, it's really bad. But there's so much good, you can look past it."

Sanders said he and retired receiver Michael Irvin have attempted to speak with Moss "on numerous occasions." Sanders said Moss does not return their calls.

Startribune - 01-13-05
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Moss is above that and people don't see it.

People just don't understand him.

They just don't like Moss now because they are in the media now and are following the other media and becomeing "haters". If they were still playing Moss would more then likely give them the time of day but they arn't.
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=102 252940

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"VikinginaCamaro" wrote:
    They just don't like Moss now because they are in the media now and are following the other media and becomeing "haters". If they were still playing Moss would more then likely give them the time of day but they arn't.
    Why would Moss do that?

If they were still playing...

Moss would smoke Sanders 1v1. And, in Sander's prime, Moss would be one of the few receivers who could challange him.

Irvin...please...Moss is already better than Irvin ever was. What's Micheal going to do, give Randy tips on how to talk to Police? "No, really, Randy. Just say, "Can I tell you who I am?" and they won't bust you....mostly".

Sanders was never a bad person...just deservedly cocky (He backed up what he said). Irvin, however, is another kettle of fish. He should shut up on this and ANY "moral" issue any player ever has.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Irvin...King of the Pushoff Receivers!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Moss doesn t give a rat s butt what either of them think say or believe AM I the only one who gets this I like Deion too yet Irvin what a frakin JOKE! A snowhead that lands cushy butt tv jobs and HE CAN'T EVEN speak proper English This should reveal eaxctly what the MEDIA is all about! PERIOD! Nuff said! SKOOOLLL Vikes
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

fan4favre is offline Starter

"snowinapril" wrote:

Maybe perhaps Moss doesn't understand the opposite side of the coin.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Shut up, Deion. You really need to stop giving sports commentary. Haven't you realized by now that you SUCK at it? :lol:

Seriously, the reason I was glad that he came out of retirement was that I wouldn't have to see promos for "Sanders Claus" whenever the Vikings game was on CBS. Because no one in their right minds would EVER watch the CBS Pregame.

That was pretty sexist commentary, too.

Not to mention dead-wrong.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

Maybe perhaps Moss doesn't understand the opposite side of the coin.
    What "Opposite side" would that be? Taking "Advice" from former players...one of dubious legitimacy in the moral arena? The "Moss Issues" that the media and Moss-Haters like to spew forth are mostly that...issues dealing with morality and character.

Sanders has plenty of character...he was loved/hated because of it while playing the first time around. He was all about the money, and all about the rings (Wanting to be traded ONLY to contenders). And, when approached about comming out of retirement two years ago he said he would come back for the Play-Offs, but not the regular season. Yeah, THERE'S a guy I want coaching Moss on work ethic.

Irvin had his share of legal trouble. Getting busted in a hotel room with hookers and coke...there's a testiment for ya. What does Moss have to learn from him? Break the rules, be a scuzbag, land a cushy media job?

When Moss breaks the rules, theya re really MINOR infractions...and only made big because the Haters out there salivate over anything anti-Randy. All the hypocrites out there saying, "I wouldn't want Moss on MY team". Yeah, whatever snowflake. If Moss became available they'd mortgage their franchises to the hilt to get him. You know it, I know it, and the Haters know it...they just LIE to make themselves feel better.

Moss has NOTHING to learn from these two.

If anyone, he should talk to Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice, or Thurman Thomas. Those guys played their hearts out and shut the hell up. Ahmad Rashad, Alan Page, Carl Eller, Jiim Marshall...hell, almost ANY of the old Vikes would be great role models (Well...don't talk to Fran about taxes...).

But Irvin and Sanders?!?!? =;

Caine

I really am starting to believe that all of these people want the Vikings to go to the Superbowl or something. How much lockerroom material can we possibly get?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast