Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 77
  1. #21
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    Excellent idea.

    You had the lingering cancer for many years at wide receiver, one that you were in so much denial over you actually enjoyed having it around, and even rallied around it. Finally, the cancer was lasered out.

    Now, what a great idea! You've got a quarterback who can finally lead this team without being in a cancer's shadow, some young, hungry WR's, and a rebuilt defense needing to gel. Let's bring in another cancer to stunt any development by Daunte and polarize the team.

    Everyone is so used to saying "Well, that's just Randy being Randy." It won't be any work to switch to "Well, that just TO being TO."

    Seriously, people. Do you invite misery that much? As I recall, TO doesn't have any rings, and as I recall, the Eagles finally won a NFC CHampionship game with TO injured. It wasn't until he came back that they lost in the playoffs again.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  2. #22
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Excellent idea.

    You had the lingering cancer for many years at wide receiver, one that you were in so much denial over you actually enjoyed having it around, and even rallied around it. Finally, the cancer was lasered out.

    Now, what a great idea! You've got a quarterback who can finally lead this team without being in a cancer's shadow, some young, hungry WR's, and a rebuilt defense needing to gel. Let's bring in another cancer to stunt any development by Daunte and polarize the team.

    Everyone is so used to saying "Well, that's just Randy being Randy." It won't be any work to switch to "Well, that just TO being TO."

    Seriously, people. Do you invite misery that much? As I recall, TO doesn't have any rings, and as I recall, the Eagles finally won a NFC CHampionship game with TO injured. It wasn't until he came back that they lost in the playoffs again.
    Wow. the first packer fan that hasn't pretended to be glad Moss is gone. I take my hat off to you Los :rr:

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    Terrell Owens.

    Bio: Loudmouth, over-rated, prick, greedy, money-grubbing, selfish bastard!!!

    Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that exactly wut we didn't want of Randy Moss?

    and, as BBQ Platypus said, then the Eagles would be even more ferocious.
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

  4. #24
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    Give a little of this to TO and his supporters.


  5. #25
    Banana_Fish's Avatar
    Banana_Fish is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    40

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    "DaunteHOF" wrote:
    Just a crazy idea, I mean he wants money, Ziggy will pay him, give them a first rounder.
    lol.. nice one!

  6. #26
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    I'm not going to take away from TOs talents. He's a good WR. I don't think he is all that great. Definately not good enough to put up with his and Drew's bull. I wouldn't trade Elling for TO. I wouldn't trade a life-long special teamer for TO.

    Moss wasn't that bad of a person and we traded him away. I have to agree with Los. We now have a QB that could run the team without anyone telling him what to do. We have 4 very hungry WRs that are willing to share the ball. Why even think about having TO? The man is unhappy with a $49M contract. What will satisfy him? Keep him with the Eagles or let them trade him elsewhere. Let's keep what we have and work with it.

  7. #27
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    As a fan, I do not want to see my team in ruins. TO would put our team in ruins. Therefore, I do not want TO.

    I think we all know why and how TO would ruin our team, but if you can somehow argue that he would not, I would be willing to consider your argument.

    However, saying "the distractions are ok becuase he plays amazing" is not good enough for me.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  8. #28
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Excellent idea.

    You had the lingering cancer for many years at wide receiver, one that you were in so much denial over you actually enjoyed having it around, and even rallied around it. Finally, the cancer was lasered out.

    Now, what a great idea! You've got a quarterback who can finally lead this team without being in a cancer's shadow, some young, hungry WR's, and a rebuilt defense needing to gel. Let's bring in another cancer to stunt any development by Daunte and polarize the team.

    Everyone is so used to saying "Well, that's just Randy being Randy." It won't be any work to switch to "Well, that just TO being TO."

    Seriously, people. Do you invite misery that much? As I recall, TO doesn't have any rings, and as I recall, the Eagles finally won a NFC CHampionship game with TO injured. It wasn't until he came back that they lost in the playoffs again.
    Wow. the first packer fan that hasn't pretended to be glad Moss is gone. I take my hat off to you Los :rr:
    Los is just happy that Moss isn't still around to torch their secondary anymore! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #29
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Excellent idea.

    You had the lingering cancer for many years at wide receiver, one that you were in so much denial over you actually enjoyed having it around, and even rallied around it. Finally, the cancer was lasered out.

    Now, what a great idea! You've got a quarterback who can finally lead this team without being in a cancer's shadow, some young, hungry WR's, and a rebuilt defense needing to gel. Let's bring in another cancer to stunt any development by Daunte and polarize the team.

    Everyone is so used to saying "Well, that's just Randy being Randy." It won't be any work to switch to "Well, that just TO being TO."

    Seriously, people. Do you invite misery that much? As I recall, TO doesn't have any rings, and as I recall, the Eagles finally won a NFC CHampionship game with TO injured. It wasn't until he came back that they lost in the playoffs again.
    Wow. the first packer fan that hasn't pretended to be glad Moss is gone. I take my hat off to you Los :rr:
    Los is just happy that Moss isn't still around to torch their secondary anymore! :lol:
    My Grandma could torch their secondary :lol:

  10. #30
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Excellent idea.

    You had the lingering cancer for many years at wide receiver, one that you were in so much denial over you actually enjoyed having it around, and even rallied around it. Finally, the cancer was lasered out.

    Now, what a great idea! You've got a quarterback who can finally lead this team without being in a cancer's shadow, some young, hungry WR's, and a rebuilt defense needing to gel. Let's bring in another cancer to stunt any development by Daunte and polarize the team.

    Everyone is so used to saying "Well, that's just Randy being Randy." It won't be any work to switch to "Well, that just TO being TO."

    Seriously, people. Do you invite misery that much? As I recall, TO doesn't have any rings, and as I recall, the Eagles finally won a NFC CHampionship game with TO injured. It wasn't until he came back that they lost in the playoffs again.
    Wow. the first packer fan that hasn't pretended to be glad Moss is gone. I take my hat off to you Los :rr:
    Los is just happy that Moss isn't still around to torch their secondary anymore! :lol:
    My Grandma could torch their secondary :lol:
    LOL :lol:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Crazy is looking for a new sig
    By CrazyVikingsFan in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2006, 12:10 PM
  2. this is crazy!
    By gpless05 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 01:28 PM
  3. Crazy Telemarketer Call
    By Ltrey33 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 08:30 PM
  4. Phantom Holding call and BONEHEAD CALL
    By hovan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 10:47 PM
  5. Call me crazy, but I think Travis Taylor may have a ......
    By JDogg926 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •