Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: Now call me crazy but what if we traded for T.O.?

Excellent idea.

You had the lingering cancer for many years at wide receiver, one that you were in so much denial over you actually enjoyed having it around, and even rallied around it. Finally, the cancer was lasered out.

Now, what a great idea! You've got a quarterback who can finally lead this team without being in a cancer's shadow, some young, hungry WR's, and a rebuilt defense needing to gel. Let's bring in another cancer to stunt any development by Daunte and polarize the team.

Everyone is so used to saying "Well, that's just Randy being Randy." It won't be any work to switch to "Well, that just TO being TO."

Seriously, people. Do you invite misery that much? As I recall, TO doesn't have any rings, and as I recall, the Eagles finally won a NFC CHampionship game with TO injured. It wasn't until he came back that they lost in the playoffs again.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Excellent idea.

You had the lingering cancer for many years at wide receiver, one that you were in so much denial over you actually enjoyed having it around, and even rallied around it. Finally, the cancer was lasered out.

Now, what a great idea! You've got a quarterback who can finally lead this team without being in a cancer's shadow, some young, hungry WR's, and a rebuilt defense needing to gel. Let's bring in another cancer to stunt any development by Daunte and polarize the team.

Everyone is so used to saying "Well, that's just Randy being Randy." It won't be any work to switch to "Well, that just TO being TO."

Seriously, people. Do you invite misery that much? As I recall, TO doesn't have any rings, and as I recall, the Eagles finally won a NFC CHampionship game with TO injured. It wasn't until he came back that they lost in the playoffs again.
    Wow. the first packer fan that hasn't pretended to be glad Moss is gone. I take my hat off to you Los :rr:

Terrell Owens.

Bio: Loudmouth, over-rated, prick, greedy, money-grubbing, selfish bastard!!!

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that exactly wut we didn't want of Randy Moss?

and, as BBQ Platypus said, then the Eagles would be even more ferocious.
    Have you ever had a Big Kahuna Burger?

Prophet Guest

Give a little of this to TO and his supporters.

Banana_Fish is offline Training Camp

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    Just a crazy idea, I mean he wants money, Ziggy will pay him, give them a first rounder.
    lol.. nice one!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

I'm not going to take away from TOs talents. He's a good WR. I don't think he is all that great. Definately not good enough to put up with his and Drew's bull. I wouldn't trade Elling for TO. I wouldn't trade a life-long special teamer for TO.

Moss wasn't that bad of a person and we traded him away. I have to agree with Los. We now have a QB that could run the team without anyone telling him what to do. We have 4 very hungry WRs that are willing to share the ball. Why even think about having TO? The man is unhappy with a $49M contract. What will satisfy him? Keep him with the Eagles or let them trade him elsewhere. Let's keep what we have and work with it.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

As a fan, I do not want to see my team in ruins. TO would put our team in ruins. Therefore, I do not want TO.

I think we all know why and how TO would ruin our team, but if you can somehow argue that he would not, I would be willing to consider your argument.

However, saying "the distractions are ok becuase he plays amazing" is not good enough for me.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Excellent idea.

Wow. the first packer fan that hasn't pretended to be glad Moss is gone. I take my hat off to you Los :rr:
    Los is just happy that Moss isn't still around to torch their secondary anymore! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Excellent idea.

Los is just happy that Moss isn't still around to torch their secondary anymore! :lol:
    My Grandma could torch their secondary :lol:

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    Excellent idea.

My Grandma could torch their secondary :lol:
    LOL :lol:
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast