Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Nothing Wrong With Williamson

The Minneapolis Star Tribune in their "Access Vikings" is reporting the following"
    Receiver Troy Williamson visited the Mayo Clinic on Tuesday to get a second opinion on the headaches he has been experiencing since suffering a concussion on Nov. 25 against the Giants.

“He saw two people down at Mayo,” coach Brad Childress said. “They said that they essentially couldn’t find anything to hang their hat on. No abnormalities. He can handle some of that stuff with Tylenol.”

This means that if Williamson does not play Monday night against Chicago it will be a team decision and not related to his health.
    Is he afraid to play or does Childress just not want him on the field anymore?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Nothing Wrong With Williamson

Nothing to hang their hat on?
    Did he lose his head?
    I think that would throw up a red flag.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    The Minneapolis Star Tribune in their "Access Vikings" is reporting the following"
    Receiver Troy Williamson visited the Mayo Clinic on Tuesday to get a second opinion on the headaches he has been experiencing since suffering a concussion on Nov. 25 against the Giants.

“He saw two people down at Mayo,” coach Brad Childress said. “They said that they essentially couldn’t find anything to hang their hat on. No abnormalities. He can handle some of that stuff with Tylenol.”

This means that if Williamson does not play Monday night against Chicago it will be a team decision and not related to his health.
    Is he afraid to play or does Childress just not want him on the field anymore?
    Whether or not he plays again this season, I don't think he'll be back next year.
    Even babies know the difference.

funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler

Ya know, if he only had decent hands...It doesn't seem like he even tries either...like he almost expects to drop 75% of the balls that come his way now....

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I thought up until he got his concussion he was coming along with catching SOME of the balls this year. But i guess we need more receivers... Drafting we go Drafting we go Hi ho aderio adrafting we go
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

gtinker63 is offline Rookie

Ya know, if he only had decent hands...It doesn't seem like he even tries either...like he almost expects to drop 75% of the balls that come his way now....
    75% of the balls?
    Come on.
    He catches way more than that.
    This season his problem wasn't the dropsies it was just that he didn't get the opportunities.
    I agree Troy is a goner after the season but don't throw him under the bus and say he doesn't even care and drops 75% of the passes his way.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

Poor Troy, but if we didn't pick him at #7 we probably would have picked Mike Williams who also is a bust. Oh well, we're playing well with the players we have now and I wish nothing but the best for Troy whether his career continues in Minnesota or not.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"gtinker63" wrote:
    75% of the balls?
    Come on.
    He catches way more than that.
    This season his problem wasn't the dropsies it was just that he didn't get the opportunities.
    I agree Troy is a goner after the season but don't throw him under the bus and say he doesn't even care and drops 75% of the passes his way.
    BS, we have rookie WRs who make more out of their playing time than Williamson.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

I'm going to disagree and say that something is wrong with Williamson.
    Sorry Troy, but it is time for you to go.
    Maybe we replace you w/ DeSean Jackson, Malcolm Kelly, or Adarius Bowman!
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Other than he sucks....
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast