Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Top_Speed is offline Starter

NOT a Rosy season please!

Rosenthal will make the team possibly? I really want this dud gone! I don't understand why he may make the team. He's the weakest link (O-line) when playing [visable to all including the opposition].

Sporting news...
    INSIDE DISH: Don't be surprised if veteran RT Mike Rosenthal doesn't make the team. His latest contract pays him like a starter, but the new coaching staff is set on second-year pro Marcus Johnson starting at right tackle. Johnson, a second-round pick in 2005, struggled last season while bouncing between guard and tackle. The new staff wants him to settle at RT
    Home Sweet Dome...

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: NOT a Rosy season please!

He's great in my madden game (99), but thats quite a few seasons in... Too bad he sucks in the real world. Cya Rosey!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

read it more carefully, INSIDE DISH: Don't be surprised if veteran RT Mike Rosenthal doesn't make the team.

it doesnt say he MAY make the team, it says dont be shocked if he doesnt start

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

If he doesn't make the team, are we left with Cook as a backup there, or is there other players that can backup at T?

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Top_Speed" wrote:
    Rosenthal will make the team possibly? I really want this dud gone! I don't understand why he may make the team. He's the weakest link (O-line) when playing [visable to all including the opposition].

Sporting news...
    INSIDE DISH: Don't be surprised if veteran RT Mike Rosenthal doesn't make the team. His latest contract pays him like a starter, but the new coaching staff is set on second-year pro Marcus Johnson starting at right tackle. Johnson, a second-round pick in 2005, struggled last season while bouncing between guard and tackle. The new staff wants him to settle at RT
    If he is cut, it will be because of his lack of versatility...he ONLY plays RT, most of the rest of the guys can play G and T...Childress wants that versatility on his OL...Rosey doesn't have it.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

cogitans I am part danish about 20% . I really hope rosie doesn't make the team hasn't helped us and we have hutch who else do we need

Formerly Viking24

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

"cogitans" wrote:
    If he doesn't make the team, are we left with Cook as a backup there, or is there other players that can backup at T?
    Goldberg, Liwienski, Herrera, Whittle.. lots of solosions.. we got great O-Line depth!

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

Heres another take on it. They cut him and then resign him for considerably less if possible. I dont think he would redo his contract while still on the roster.
    I.B.O.T. #213

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"ViKing24" wrote:
    cogitans I am part danish about 20% .
    Great. Have you ever been over here. I try and make it a little purple here as well as I can.

I know we are a couple of danish guys on here.

"ViKing24" wrote:
    I really hope rosie doesn't make the team hasn't helped us and we have hutch who else do we need
    Few people except Tice is a Rosie fan. I was only concerned about our depth. I didn't remember if Whittle or any of the other guys are Tackles.

But I know I have read that they are giving Cook some reps at the Tackle position. He also has the size for it you know.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Top_Speed is offline Starter

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    read it more carefully, INSIDE DISH: Don't be surprised if veteran RT Mike Rosenthal doesn't make the team.

it doesnt say he MAY make the team, it says dont be shocked if he doesnt start
    Your right Vike_Kings!
    I got so wound up thinking about him possibly taking up a spot on our roster I almost puked.

TANKS!! (as in Tank Williams!)

C-YA Rosy!
    maybe the giants will pick you back up, better yet the Pack or Bears cuz I could clearly see any of our D-Line whipping you bigtime.
    Home Sweet Dome...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast