Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Del Rio Guest

Re: it is NOT possible for our players..........

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    And speaking of linebackers...can you believe how SLOW Sam Cowart is? Man I saw a few plays of him trying to track guys down...it's like he's got lead shoes on...what a liability.
    Cowart has been a huge dissapointment IMO. I was wondering why they even picked him up when we had two or three guys that were learning and growing into better players every time they stepped on the field.

The pickups this offseason were quick fixes to try and make a push to the bowl.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:
    And speaking of linebackers...can you believe how SLOW Sam Cowart is? Man I saw a few plays of him trying to track guys down...it's like he's got lead shoes on...what a liability.
    Cowart has been a huge dissapointment IMO. I was wondering why they even picked him up when we had two or three guys that were learning and growing into better players every time they stepped on the field.

The pickups this offseason were quick fixes to try and make a push to the bowl.
    I posted this exerp on another thread, applies here too.

"In a last ditch effort, b4 selling the team, Red gets rid of the Ding on the side of the car and sends it to Oak and then he puts a cheap coat of D-fense. He probably tried to sell Wilfy the undercoating too."

Smoke and Mirrors boys from an Used Car Selling MoFo and a Lame Duck Coach.

Car salemen don't want to put the best car on the road, they just want it to be appealing so you will buy it and get it off the lot. That is not a winning team attitude at all. Profit Profit Profit

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i guess dauntes mvp this year is out of the question
    We're bringing purple back.

zimtwister is offline Coach

we will beat the packers and maybe another team or two. but thats it. did you see the two players laughing at the end of the game quikkly stop when they saw the camera on them? getting beat and then still be laughing is just wrong. it is all cluster &$#* and wont be able to be fixed. the bright spots are-winfeild-moe-moore and our kickers. williamson is coming on too. DUMP FRAKENTICE AND HIS WHOLE BUDDY BUDDY STAFF, before the next game. put birk in there as a temp coach for the rest of the year.
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

TMAC604 is offline Starter

Tice has to go. For some reason I keep thing Cotrell will turn it around but I dont feel like waiting any more.

I SAY GET JIMMY JOHNSON - STILL HAS ALOT OF PULL

zimtwister is offline Coach

tmac yes jimmy would bring in a couple good players AND PLAYERS WOULD PLAY HARD FOR HIM. the players who go through the motions with tice know they wont get blamed -tice will so they are just slacking off.
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Purplefeet is offline Training Camp

These are veteran players and if they are acting like this it says to me they KNOW this is a lost cause. This coaching staff is lost, provides no leadership and are clearly way over there organizational/coaching heads.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"zimtwister" wrote:
    we will beat the packers and maybe another team or two. but thats it. did you see the two players laughing at the end of the game quikkly stop when they saw the camera on them? getting beat and then still be laughing is just wrong. it is all cluster &$#* and wont be able to be fixed. the bright spots are-winfeild-moe-moore and our kickers. williamson is coming on too. DUMP FRAKENTICE AND HIS WHOLE BUDDY BUDDY STAFF, before the next game. put birk in there as a temp coach for the rest of the year.

This pisses me off. Not just when I see the vikings doing it, but any team that just got their @$$e$ handed to them. The only team that should be smiling and laughing is the team that won. And they shouldn't be all buddy buddy with the opposition, that drives me nuts!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12