Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Not Much to say

  1. #1
    bigdogbovy's Avatar
    bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    532

    Not Much to say

    It's been kinda quiet on the Vikes site here. No one has much to say.

    mostly that's because there's nothing to concern us. The team is looking better than it has in years. And we are just moving forward.

    In contrast the Pack forum is hoppin. They have many concerns and most are in full denial of it.

    Can't wait til the season begins
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

  2. #2
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: Not Much to say

    "bigdogbovy" wrote:
    It's been kinda quiet on the Vikes site here. No one has much to say.

    mostly that's because there's nothing to concern us. The team is looking better than it has in years. And we are just moving forward.

    In contrast the Pack forum is hoppin. They have many concerns and most are in full denial of it.

    Can't wait til the season begins
    well noting has been done as a team recently, no transactions nothing, so thats why there isint much to say.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  3. #3
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Not Much to say

    Well, let's just say GO TIMBERWOLVES AND GO TWINS!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  4. #4
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,891

    Not Much to say

    JOin the club.......I can't wait until the season starts. I'm getting a little ancy because NOTHING is happening to us and because I never hear stuff about us on ESPN or anything.

    Skol!


    I just realized.........1100th post!

    Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

  5. #5
    bigdogbovy's Avatar
    bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    532

    Not Much to say

    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    JOin the club.......I can't wait until the season starts. I'm getting a little ancy because NOTHING is happening to us and because I never hear stuff about us on ESPN or anything.

    Skol!


    I just realized.........1100th post!
    Dang, get a job J/K :P :lol:
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

  6. #6
    briboy75's Avatar
    briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    555

    Re: Not Much to say

    "bigdogbovy" wrote:
    It's been kinda quiet on the Vikes site here. No one has much to say.

    mostly that's because there's nothing to concern us. The team is looking better than it has in years. And we are just moving forward.

    In contrast the Pack forum is hoppin. They have many concerns and most are in full denial of it.

    Can't wait til the season begins
    What Pack fourm are you referring to?

  7. #7
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,891

    Not Much to say

    "bigdogbovy" wrote:
    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    JOin the club.......I can't wait until the season starts. I'm getting a little ancy because NOTHING is happening to us and because I never hear stuff about us on ESPN or anything.

    Skol!


    I just realized.........1100th post!
    Dang, get a job J/K :P :lol:
    lol
    Don't worry, I've got a job.....but I work weekend mornings

    Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

  8. #8
    bigdogbovy's Avatar
    bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    532

    Re: Not Much to say

    "briboy75" wrote:
    "bigdogbovy" wrote:
    It's been kinda quiet on the Vikes site here. No one has much to say.

    mostly that's because there's nothing to concern us. The team is looking better than it has in years. And we are just moving forward.

    In contrast the Pack forum is hoppin. They have many concerns and most are in full denial of it.

    Can't wait til the season begins
    What Pack fourm are you referring to?
    packerchatters.com
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

  9. #9
    bigdogbovy's Avatar
    bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    532

    Not Much to say

    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    "bigdogbovy" wrote:
    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    JOin the club.......I can't wait until the season starts. I'm getting a little ancy because NOTHING is happening to us and because I never hear stuff about us on ESPN or anything.

    Skol!


    I just realized.........1100th post!
    Dang, get a job J/K :P :lol:
    lol
    Don't worry, I've got a job.....but I work weekend mornings
    Weekend mornings? must be a caddie. J/K lol
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •