Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Not looking good for Cowboys game.

"dan3ski" wrote:
    Looks like M Bennett will miss the first month of the season and it leaves Moe Williams as the Vikings starting back for that time as O Smith's suspension will also be taking place then. then there is the suspension on the defensive side of the ball as well and several injuries there.
    It wasn't a problem at the beginning of last season! The Vikings started 6-0 without Bennett, and Smith didn't play that big of a role early. Moore is looking very good as well. If the O-Line blocks well, the Vikings will be able to run for enough yardage to keep the defenses honest, at the very least.

Brian Williams may be able to play in a nickel role for the opener. I think we can survive without Mixon for two games.

Yes, the Vikings won't be at full strength, but barring any more injuries or suspensions, I think they can weather what the football gods have dealt them to this point.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Not looking good for Cowboys game.

"purplepat" wrote:
    "dan3ski" wrote:
    Looks like M Bennett will miss the first month of the season and it leaves Moe Williams as the Vikings starting back for that time as O Smith's suspension will also be taking place then. then there is the suspension on the defensive side of the ball as well and several injuries there.
    It wasn't a problem at the beginning of last season! The Vikings started 6-0 without Bennett, and Smith didn't play that big of a role early. Moore is looking very good as well. If the O-Line blocks well, the Vikings will be able to run for enough yardage to keep the defenses honest, at the very least.

Brian Williams may be able to play in a nickel role for the opener. I think we can survive without Mixon for two games.

Yes, the Vikings won't be at full strength, but barring any more injuries or suspensions, I think they can weather what the football gods have dealt them to this point.

I agree with you PurplePat, by the 3rd week we should have everyone going but toker boy Onterrio and we should be rolling along.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Not looking good for Cowboys game.

I hope the Vikings do well but with all the changes in the first four weeks it might take them time to jell as a unit.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

THey are Going to Crush the Cowgirls!!! :cheers:

The eagles might be a little more of a challenge UNLESS the TOSS to MOSS is unleashed!!!

Can't wait for KICKOFF!!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I think we'll beat Dallas. If we beat Philly at home on a Monday night we'll have momentum the rest of the season.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123