Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1. #11
    hovan's Avatar
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    "dan3ski" wrote:
    Looks like M Bennett will miss the first month of the season and it leaves Moe Williams as the Vikings starting back for that time as O Smith's suspension will also be taking place then. then there is the suspension on the defensive side of the ball as well and several injuries there.

    Get a Grip Ski, The Vikes went 6-0 without Bennett last year. Its all about the line, both the O and the D. Were going to dominate those Cowgirls! :king:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

  2. #12
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    "hovan" wrote:
    "dan3ski" wrote:
    Looks like M Bennett will miss the first month of the season and it leaves Moe Williams as the Vikings starting back for that time as O Smith's suspension will also be taking place then. then there is the suspension on the defensive side of the ball as well and several injuries there.

    Get a Grip Ski, The Vikes went 6-0 without Bennett last year. Its all about the line, both the O and the D. Were going to dominate those Cowgirls! :king:
    Yeah but none of those teams had a defense nearly as good as Dallas.

    mucluv: I totally agree about Moore. Not only could he possibly get lots of carries in the opener, he could also be the top kick returner.

    I have my doubts about Tice, but honestly we have had a couple amazing drafts under him.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

  3. #13
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    660

    Re: Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    I have my doubts about Tice, but honestly we have had a couple amazing drafts under him.
    Is that including the ones that you missed your picks???
    3 Straight Division Champs

  4. #14
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    "sdvikefan" wrote:
    I have my doubts about Tice, but honestly we have had a couple amazing drafts under him.
    Is that including the ones that you missed your picks???
    I think he was gunna let that go, unless you were going to include the draft where you traded up to draft a punter who averaged 36.5 yards on 10 punts?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  5. #15
    dan3ski's Avatar
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    878

    Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    Parsells know how to win his line will probably do a good job protecting the QB even if it is testarevty. I Will be happy with a 1 point win. Then in week 2 the Vikes go to Philly a tough way to start the season without 5 starters
    can we clone Bud Grant?

  6. #16
    dan3ski's Avatar
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    878

    Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    I just rechecked my source and Viking Update says he will miss up to 3 regular season games and possibly more
    can we clone Bud Grant?

  7. #17
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,776
    Blog Entries
    4

    Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    Well as good as Bennett is we can cope without him for a few weeks. Williams can step into the starting spot without a problem and Moore is a good backup and will be looking to push himself up the depth chart that little bit more. If the OL play as they can do then the gaps will be there for the RBs to hit - least we're not in the mire in the same way as Miami we do have depth and I'm glad we do.
    Given the trade rumours that were circulating a few weeks back we could have traded ourselves completely out of contention for the NFCN this season
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  8. #18
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    THis is just begining to look like last year all over again with smith out as well. Why does this always happen to us during the beginning of the year. :angryfire:

    We just better hope williams doesnt get hurt since he is 30 or somewhere around there or else Moore will be the starter for us. :shock:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,114

    Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    "dan3ski" wrote:
    Parsells know how to win his line will probably do a good job protecting the QB even if it is testarevty. I Will be happy with a 1 point win. Then in week 2 the Vikes go to Philly a tough way to start the season without 5 starters
    You said it SKI :? but also a good point :| if and when all goes well, :-k the confidence the team should have will be fanfrickentastic :headbang:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

  10. #20
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Not looking good for Cowboys game.

    "dan3ski" wrote:
    I just rechecked my source and Viking Update says he will miss up to 3 regular season games and possibly more

    Sorry, I am getting conflicting info that says he will be back game 2 and that he could possibly play game 1 but that they will keep him out just to play it safe.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Last Game v Cowboys
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 12:32 PM
  2. Some vids from Cowboys game
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 04:41 PM
  3. Good Game and Good Luck Texans
    By Kleinsasser40 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 04:55 PM
  4. vikes vs cowboys= good or disaster
    By ohioviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 08:29 AM
  5. vikes vs cowboys= good or disaster
    By ohioviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 06:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •