Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Not Culpeppers Fault

I forget who said this (I think it was Caine)

"If we put Brad in there he would be hospitalized after three snaps"

or something like that.... But it's true...

SamDawg84 Guest

lol thats mean.. i like brad... he is still my fav. qb. but that would be funny

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I'm not worried at all. When I heard Tom Bernard of the KQRS Morning Show bash DC yet again, I was pretty pissed off. But later in the day I realized that it doesn't matter what he thinks. He's just a radio show host (albeit a pretty dang funny one). DC and the Vikes O will recover from this. I'm sure they'll be mad at themselves for this all-around poor performance (I'm sorry - but no matter how good a QB plays, he can't make up for the entire O playing like crap). They will rebound from this horrible and frankly humiliating performance.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    I'm not worried at all. When I heard Tom Bernard of the KQRS Morning Show bash DC yet again, I was pretty pissed off. But later in the day I realized that it doesn't matter what he thinks. He's just a radio show host (albeit a pretty dang funny one). DC and the Vikes O will recover from this. I'm sure they'll be mad at themselves for this all-around poor performance (I'm sorry - but no matter how good a QB plays, he can't make up for the entire O playing like crap). They will rebound from this horrible and frankly humiliating performance.

I like Tom Bernard, but he knows shit about football! I would not put any value in what he has to say.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Horns is offline Waterboy

I beg to differ on Leadership and turnovers. Leaders lead by example.
    Don't get me wrong, I've been a Daunte fan since he arrived. I'm just worried that in his first true test as the Mossless Leader, he failed. Hopefully he will shoulder the blame the way a leader should and play Sunday like somebody that people want to follow.

The O-Line was awful, agreed. I just can't get over 5 turnovers. We can say oh one of them bounced this way or that, but in the end he had 5!
    At home against a team that had 5 wins last year I find it very hard to imagine an excuse.

I really think that the pressure got to him. This week he needs to run the plays that are sent in and stop trying to be Peyton Manning changing everything at the line. It didn't work last week and I can imagine what the Bengals will put into place to play with his head. And the sad thing is, it will fool him.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong.
    Horns across America

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567