Thread: No SMOOT!!!

K-Robbing18 is offline Rookie

No SMOOT!!!

This is just a question, who in the heck is going to stop Donald Driver when we dont have the guy who can stop that big man?

AW - Maybe, but we've all seen what Donald did to him earlier (O that was dirty)
    BW - He is like a AW (As in SHORT and speedy) but probably is a better pass defender (when he's have a good Day.

I say Double that man Driver (With MR. Sharper scaring been Favres Nightmare) and make those 4th and 5th String WR's make the plays.

And were going to need men in the Box with Mr. Godo looking good against a struggling falcons Defense (A struggle falcons D, is still a Good D indeed)

What are ya'll takes on who's going to cover Driver, and whatever else you want to say.

Yeah thats right, me with probably the onlu K-ROB jersey Autograph, and Nate "the great" Burleson

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: No SMOOT!!!

Gado won't look as good as Atlanta made him look he won't have as easy a time running the field on the likes of the Willams duo as well as Cowart, Henderson, and Newman.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

i'm not that worried about it. we did an outstanding job against Plax and Co up in New Jersey and i would have to say they are better WRs than the pack have, we can double cover him all game like we did against Plax.

Thanks Josdin

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

I think we should put winfield on him and have some safety help from either sharper or chavous. As long as we have one of those guys helping over the top with Winfield we should be good.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

You can't run the same coverages every play, but ya gotta take the number 1 reciever out and disguise coverages so farve will have too check down, get happy feet, and throw some picks.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

fred didnt play for us in the playoff game earlier this year either. what was the result of that game? driver is the only threat. double him and blitz fart, we got this.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Driver won't be the problem...expect the Pack to try to run the ball down our throat.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i think driver will look good in first half and second half will be a non factor. antoine will cover him with help from either chavous or sharper just dont play zone on him.

sharper42 is offline Pro-Bowler

driver wont be a big factor in the game as long as the vikes can put pressure on favre like they did to eli. when favre is pressured thats wen his mistakes are made so i think its going to start up front with williams bros and johnston and james
    our only sure-handed receiver

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

its hard to pressure favre right when we get to him the balls out and he doesnt even fear the pass rush he just stays there.