No ONE is getting fired here

"purplehorn" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    JUST GOES TO SHOW WHY EVERYONE COMES HERE

TO COMPLAIN

20 VIEWS AND NO POSTS
    [size=7px][/size]

Is this a complaint? :-k
    I took it that way too... although it wasn't as bad as Nodak's scathing remarks. :angryfire: and I guess I'm guilty of viewing and not replying. After going to the game yesterday I was busy for the rest of the day, and got home late. I jumped on briefly to read a few posts and went to bed. Oh well.

There were a lot of positives yesterday. Daunte and Moss were outstanding. Our depth at running back saved us again. Dontarrius Thomas stepped up big time, and even Nattiel didn't look bad. I didn't think the secondary played badly, I think there was just no pressure on their QB. The bye comes at a good time, I just hope one week is enough to get some guys healthy, we'll need them..., Houston didn't look bad in KC, which is a tough place to play.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Moss coming to defend his teamate stands out to me but the big thing was the block Nate threw. I love to see those blocks down field. Kelly also got in a block on a play that helped gain extra yards. Those things will make us into a much better team as the year goes on.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Nate did get him good.

I like the Kelly Campbell Run back.

I think the holding on that penalty was oh so close to being not called. Let's break it without the look of holding next time.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings dominated time of possession and rolled up about 450 yards of offense. If they can cut out the turnovers, penalties, and start scoring some TDs in the red zone instead of settling for FGs, this team will begin to blow other teams out.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I liked the fact that R.W. McQuarters "woke up a sleeping giant" (that being Randy Moss) by having a pushing/grabbing war with him. Moss went on to catch 2 TDs. Thanks RW!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

A positive I took from the game had nothing to do with the game:

Moss handing not one but two footballs to the guy in the wheel chair on the sideline in the endzone.

I think his selfish ways are over - Chris Carter did do some good.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I liked the fact that R.W. McQuarters "woke up a sleeping giant" (that being Randy Moss) by having a pushing/grabbing war with him. Moss went on to catch 2 TDs. Thanks RW!
    :thumbleft: Good One :thumbright:

I really like the way Smith ran on the long run, it was awesome to see him stop on a dime while the defenders went zipped on by then he cut back.

I just saw that in a clip today and I was a great run. Our runner the last few years have been mostly speed and not as much moves.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

R.W. McQuarters is a PUNK!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

ALso, no one is talking about the play of Nat Dorsey! I think he played pretty damn well for a rookie coming in and playing a damn good DE in Oguleye! Granted Ogunleye got a sack of Cpep with Nat in, but I think he did a heck of a job, and he won the job for when we play Houston!! Good work Nat!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast