Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

No ONE is getting fired here

Please List the ONE most positive thing you saw on the feild against the Bears.

This is a little example:

I like the way that Moss stuck up for his team mate(I think it was Nate) when that TODD JOHNSON lead with his helmet. I think that is a sign of leadership. I intially was upset because I thought they were going to get a penalty and screw up another scoring opportunity. But in retrospect, even if that would have happened it would have been worth it. This is a step forward to functioning better as a unit.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

JUST GOES TO SHOW WHY EVERYONE COMES HERE

TO COMPLAIN

20 VIEWS AND NO POSTS

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

I also said in a different post I think that is a good thing that Randy came in to the aid of Burleson so to speak. It was nice to see that he had some fire and stuck up for his teammate. It was definately a dirty hit but then again I also saw chicago playing a lot of dirty football. So a positive thing on that is that the Vikings at least didn't appear to stoop to that level and just tried to cotinue to play through all the rough stuff chicago was trying to hand out and It was nice at least to see the Vikings take the high road. The positive thing you can say is we got the win and that is all that matters it wasn't pretty but it is still a win. Onterrio Smith played well and Nat Dorsey looked pretty good and even Cory Withrow having to step in did a pretty good job. How is that for some positive.

Del Rio Guest

I liked how our D stopped the drive at the end. I must admit I was scared. But even then if Grossman was in who knows. But it was refreshing to see them make the stop and essentially win the game.

I liked how Cambell returned a kick. I wish he would be the returner all the time.

I like that we moved the ball all day long and only punted once.

I like how even though we make mistakes and are looking at 1 and 20 because of penalties we still manage to get the 1st down.

I like how our makeshift line did, they stepped it up a notch and battled.

I liked how that poor fan looked on TV when Daunte threw the ball and it hit the upright. He was seated behind the upright and his eyes lit up when the ball was coming that way. Then his dreams went down the drain with a resounding thud.

I liked how Owens played, he made some good hits on special teams and some great catches and blocks.

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Did you hear Tice and Sport's Wrap? Campbell can be the kick returner if he wants, but Tice doesn't want him to get injured so he discourages it, but he doesn't forbid it. He told Joe Schmit that if Kelly wants the job he can have it, he's just concerned with Kelly's size.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:
    JUST GOES TO SHOW WHY EVERYONE COMES HERE

TO COMPLAIN

20 VIEWS AND NO POSTS
    [size=7px][/size]

Is this a complaint? :-k
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

I like the fact that the special teams looked a little better. They have work to do, but there goin in the right direction with campbell returning kicks, and elling making it to the endzone with his kicks.

I also liked that motion play they used to get Moss his second TD. That looks like the kind of play where someone will always be open, even if it's not Moss.

But most of all, I like the fact that were three weeks into the season, and I've been able to watch every game here in Chicagoland.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I liked how Thomas stepped in and had 11 tackles from the MLB position, which he hadn't practiced since college. The other defensive players said they couldnt believe how well he was calling some of the formations. They said he was very smart.

I liked seeing the vikings run some stunts on the defensive line at the end of the game. I liked seeing K Williams sack at the end it was vicous.(sp)

Onterrio is the man, nuff said hes got moves.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

i like the fact that we pulled off a win with a depleted team. A win is a win
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

WE have to get more preasure on the quarterback, we are giving the opposing QB way to much time to find an open receiver.

We need to start getting them rattled and making them hurry their throws and making mistakes.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast