Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO,NO,NO

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

NO,NO,NO

Ok this might belong in the Clubhouse but oh well. The braves are losing 3-0 this sucks. Somebody better step up soon.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

NO,NO,NO

3-2 now come on Braves
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

poult is offline Asst. Coach

NO,NO,NO

woohoo, sorry guys, but go stros.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

NO,NO,NO

Yeah, F*CK the Braves! All those chances and they got one WS ring out of it...give some other teams a chance to take a shot. Anyway, the Cards will probably still clobber whoever wins this series.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

NO,NO,NO

Why F*ck the braves? Just because theyve had better REGULAR SEASONS than everyone else in there division? Yeah, i see the streak of 13 coming to an end though. Ohh well you win 1 you lose 12 thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Ryno is offline Rookie

NO,NO,NO

STROS ARE TAKING IT ALL THIS YEAR!!!!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

NO,NO,NO

Now that the Twins are out I say GO ASTROS! I hope they win the World Series just because I hate almost all the other teams still in it.

Ryno is offline Rookie

NO,NO,NO

I'm still a die-hard twins fan, but I've lived down here for long enough and been to too many Stros games not to root for them. Especially since they haven't ever won a playoff series. Glad to have you on board rj, we'll take your support anyway we can get it

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

NO,NO,NO

"Ryno" wrote:
    I'm still a die-hard twins fan, but I've lived down here for long enough and been to too many Stros games not to root for them. Especially since they haven't ever won a playoff series. Glad to have you on board rj, we'll take your support anyway we can get it
    Hey Ryno, if having the Astros win it all this year means that the Red Sox get screwed once again...then I am in! I would even take it at the expense of my Yankees...who by the way squeaked one out tonight against the Red Sox...kinda like the Vikes on Sunday. My old heart can't take much more...AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

NO,NO,NO

I hate the yankees the most!!! If anyone beats them thats the team i am a fan of.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast