singersp is offline PPO Newshound

No more troughs? New stadium will have upgraded restrooms

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    The issue with the bathrooms for me isn't the fact that there was a trough vs. urinals. It is more about the quantity of bathrooms & how many people can go at the same time.

If they replace a trough which allows lets say 30 people to pee at one time, with 20 urinals & keep the same number of bathrooms, they haven't fixed the problem, just made it worse. People want to watch the game, not spend several minutes in line at the bathroom without TV or radio broadcast in them so that fans can keep in tune with the game.

I hope they include the latter as well in their "upgrades"

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    The one thing I would hope to see is wider concourses so that you can walk out to the concessions prior to the game or get to the toilets without having to fight my way there and back. The TV or radio feeds would be good, especially to see the Packer fans pees themselves in shock when they give up a score just before the half
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I have been to several other stadiums, and I have never run into bathroom issues like at the metrodome. Hell, at the Superbowl at the UoP stadium there was never more than three or four people in front of me for a urinal, and there were bathrooms EVERYWHERE.

Although that is moot, from what I understand troughs would not pass building code anymore.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Fixed seats or retractable seats? Seems like some questions never change. LOL

WWBGD

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Fixed seats or retractable seats? Seems like some questions never change. LOL
    well given the way the fanbase seems to flip flop on the Ponder/Webb topic then let's just go for retractable fans as well
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...