Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

No More Pencils, No More Books

[size=13pt]No More Pencils, No More Books[/size]

Reported by: Phil Mackey

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Re: No More Pencils, No More Books

Great article.

I am really looking forward to this offseason. Hopefully we can make some key additions and we can be a legit contender next year.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Thanks Cogitans good read, I believe we are already a legit contender, and when we add a few pieces we will get off to a faster start next year. I bet we win 10-12 games next season. Being relatively healthy going into the offeason, everyone can work on getting better. Then we just need a couple players to get to where we want, and that's challenging for a SuperBowl.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Good read indeed. The one thing that the younger players will take from the latter part of the season is the experience of getting a winning streak together and also the pressure that comes from the national media. It will all help them in the future and hopefully the disappointment on missing out on the playoffs will make them that much more determined next season.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

“Coach talked about standing up [in front of the team] last year, you could feel the division between the offense and the defense. But standing in there today, he said ‘it feels like you guys are a complete team.’”
    Thanks for the post, cogitans. This was my favorite quote.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Great read Cogs, thanks.

I love the comments from the Vets.
    Yup, there all Vets now.
    Lets get some hole filled, have another great draft and go whup on some NFC ass next year.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleTide" wrote:

Thanks Cogitans good read, I believe we are already a legit contender, and when we add a few pieces we will get off to a faster start next year. I bet we win 10-12 games next season. Being relatively healthy going into the offeason, everyone can work on getting better. Then we just need a couple players to get to where we want, and that's challenging for a SuperBowl.
    That is what i have said over and over, but with a "still developing" QB that everyone wants to be the starter we unfortunatly will have a very hard time doing that next year.

"Garland" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

That is what i have said over and over, but with a "still developing" QB that everyone wants to be the starter we unfortunatly will have a very hard time doing that next year.
    What quantifies as everyone?
    ;D

I for one would love to see another Vet come in and take the helm and steer the ship but comeon, who is that gonna be?

Truth be told, the guys making those decisions that I quantify as everyone is the front office (Spielmen, Studwell, the Owner) and yes, the Coaching staff.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

;D

I for one would love to see another Vet come in and take the helm and steer the ship but comeon, who is that gonna be?

Truth be told, the guys making those decisions that I quantify as everyone is the front office (Spielmen, Studwell, the Owner) and yes, the Coaching staff.
    Did the triangle of authority turn into a biangle of authority? When did childress get thrown out of the club? ???

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

;D

Did the triangle of authority turn into a biangle of authority? When did childress get thrown out of the club? ???
    Hmmmmm.
    I seem to have his name in there........The Chiller is the Coaching staff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast