Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

No matter what happens the Packers still lead the NFC North!

"mrdrae" wrote:
    XTAP59 Let me say it again in a different way, since its obvious you like to repeat everything I say. At the end of the day the Packers will still be 1st in the division. It does not matter what the score is, a loss is a loss. Being a Packer fan who has suffered many losing seasons (and you of all people should know about this) I can take another loss. When you look at the big picture the Packers are still better of than the Vikings. At least with the Packers you can remember the good with the bad. With the vikings, you only remember bad.
    What are you , a dumbass? (packer fan, same thing)
    Look at my post man. I said both teams will be 7-5 at the end of today.
    And last I heard, the NFL play 16 games per season meaning both the Vikes and pack have 4 more games to play.
    If the season ended today, then yes, the pack are the NFCN champs. Since there are four more games left, and one against each other, both teams are 7-5 at the end of today.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Okay, let's be honest BOTH teams are in first place right now because the head to head tiebreaker is inapplicable since they do play again. BOTH teams had terrible losses today (yes the packers are losing to the eagles who are a good team but 41-3?) Both teams have to rebound next week. So in summation: The Packers are in first place, but so are the Vikings since the NFL actually does not officially recognize tiebreakers until the end of the year. (Especially head to head when they have to play again)

Sig courtesy of josdin00

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    We lost, but we did not get beat as bad as your team!

And all we have to do is beat the Slack by 4 points and the tiebreaker is ours!
    Atleast we didn't get beat at LambBow Field by the BEARS!

Did you come to our site to get a hug too?

Snowapril I am a Viking fan, the Slack is getting beat worse than the vikes got beat!
    Whack, sorry, I got the wrong quote. It was suppose to be addressed to Madre.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    Okay, let's be honest BOTH teams are in first place right now because the head to head tiebreaker is inapplicable since they do play again. BOTH teams had terrible losses today (yes the packers are losing to the eagles who are a good team but 41-3?) Both teams have to rebound next week. So in summation: The Packers are in first place, but so are the Vikings since the NFL actually does not officially recognize tiebreakers until the end of the year. (Especially head to head when they have to play again)
    Thats what I keep telling the slacker fan. Apparently, his head cheese helmet needs a little adjusting.....maybe take some of the aluminum foil out.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

mrdrae is offline Rookie

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:

Okay someone with sense. I agree with everything you said except the (41-3)? How can you be suprised by this. Farve has been known to have bad games, Very bad games at that against the vikings, rams and Atlanta. This is nothing new. I still beleive that the Packers will rebound from this and the vikings better make sure they bring thier best game against the packers.

If it does'nt kill you it only makes you stronger.
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

mrdrae is offline Rookie

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "mrdrae" wrote:
    XTAP59 Let me say it again in a different way, since its obvious you like to repeat everything I say. At the end of the day the Packers will still be 1st in the division. It does not matter what the score is, a loss is a loss. Being a Packer fan who has suffered many losing seasons (and you of all people should know about this) I can take another loss. When you look at the big picture the Packers are still better of than the Vikings. At least with the Packers you can remember the good with the bad. With the vikings, you only remember bad.
    What are you , a dumbass? (packer fan, same thing)
    Look at my post man. I said both teams will be 7-5 at the end of today.
    And last I heard, the NFL play 16 games per season meaning both the Vikes and pack have 4 more games to play.
    If the season ended today, then yes, the pack are the NFCN champs. Since there are four more games left, and one against each other, both teams are 7-5 at the end of today.
    I'm sorry. I did not mean to get you in a tizzy.
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    whack- you didnt get soundly beat by the Bears? Were you watching the same game I was????

2 things beat the Vikes today!

1. Our selves, the 3 INT's in the red zone of Chicago killed us! 21 possible points gone.

2. Brian Urlacher, the man is an animal! He wasn't supposed to play today and he has the best game I think I have ever seen by a linebacker in the NFL! I would give my right testical and my left arm to get him and Tillman, they kill us!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

If the Vikes and the Pack don't start playing better, oneo f the teams might be watching the playoffs from home.

Carolina and Tampa are playing well and they seem to want to make the playoffs.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Tiebrakers only count when there are no more games to played...

We still control our destiny. If we win the next 4 game (which we definitely have to potential to do), we will mostl like win the division and get a home playoff game, if not a bye.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"mrdrae" wrote:
    Okay someone with sense. .
    [size=7px][/size]

First off mr gaye you woulnd't kmow sense if it bit you in
    the mouth.

Second your team sucks as proven yesterday and you come
    trash talkin. you are a foolish twit.

The Vikings will smoke your boys at the dome and thats it pal.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123