Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: No margin for error

I trust Del! He knows what he is talking about.. If I ever have a football question i'm gonna go to Del.. He tapes the games and watches them over and over.. He knows where we are at.. I have a feeling we can win out too.. Did ya see the Steelers last night? Couldn't run.. Couldn't pass.. And got a lucky TD

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm telling you V-Unit we win out. This team is playing football better then most right now Steelers included.

I don't usually make predictions but I am confident in our chances.
    that makes me feel a lot better.

del you have some of the best football knowledge on the site and i will take your word for it.

Go vikes!!

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Glad to see your still around Jimmy Mac, I was wondering if you left us
    Thanks Del Rio.

Busy with the holidays so my computer time has been limited. The Vikings wins have been great although you have to wonder how they will stand up agains a really good team.

I still think that losing Culpepper was the best thing that could happened to this team.

Peace
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

Del Rio Guest

I don't watch them over and over damn man. LOL I watch them twice once for fun and once to try and learn a thing or two.

Sometimes I only watch em once because I just don't wanna see it again :grin:

This site in general can answer just about any Vikings question you need though, I have learned a lot from this site.

I trust the Steelers will be playing better football then they showed last night and I trust it will be a football game to see that is for sure. Since we lost to the Bears our team has improved in a lot of areas and they have sustained that.

Playing high level football right now.

Del Rio Guest

"jimmymac" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Thanks Del Rio.

Busy with the holidays so my computer time has been limited. The Vikings wins have been great although you have to wonder how they will stand up agains a really good team.

I still think that losing Culpepper was the best thing that could happened to this team.

Peace
    Sadly for us people assume we suck sp bad that when we beat a good team, it was not our success but it was thier mistakes.

jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Sadly for us people assume we suck sp bad that when we beat a good team, it was not our success but it was thier mistakes.
    True, but it is true that Seattle won this weekend due to 3 Giant's mistakes (missed kicks).

IMO, it's better that people think the Vikings are soft because then they may look pass us.
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA sorry Del.. I thought you watched each game alot to study the line and see how we were doing.. Never the less I would come to you with a football question if I had one!

Del Rio Guest

No doubt.

The only issue I have with it is the overall attitude trickles over to our own fans.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "jimmymac" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Thanks Del Rio.

Peace
    Let's hope that our opponents feel the same way...then they won't know what hit them until it's too late!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Gift is offline Coordinator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    That looked like the case in the giants game, but our play has improved since then
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12