Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: No margin for error

    I trust Del! He knows what he is talking about.. If I ever have a football question i'm gonna go to Del.. He tapes the games and watches them over and over.. He knows where we are at.. I have a feeling we can win out too.. Did ya see the Steelers last night? Couldn't run.. Couldn't pass.. And got a lucky TD

  2. #12
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: No margin for error

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm telling you V-Unit we win out. This team is playing football better then most right now Steelers included.

    I don't usually make predictions but I am confident in our chances.
    that makes me feel a lot better.


    del you have some of the best football knowledge on the site and i will take your word for it.

























    Go vikes!!

  3. #13
    jimmymac's Avatar
    jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    411

    Re: No margin for error

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Glad to see your still around Jimmy Mac, I was wondering if you left us
    Thanks Del Rio.

    Busy with the holidays so my computer time has been limited. The Vikings wins have been great although you have to wonder how they will stand up agains a really good team.

    I still think that losing Culpepper was the best thing that could happened to this team.

    Peace
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

  4. #14
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: No margin for error

    I don't watch them over and over damn man. LOL I watch them twice once for fun and once to try and learn a thing or two.

    Sometimes I only watch em once because I just don't wanna see it again :grin:

    This site in general can answer just about any Vikings question you need though, I have learned a lot from this site.

    I trust the Steelers will be playing better football then they showed last night and I trust it will be a football game to see that is for sure. Since we lost to the Bears our team has improved in a lot of areas and they have sustained that.

    Playing high level football right now.

  5. #15
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: No margin for error

    "jimmymac" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Glad to see your still around Jimmy Mac, I was wondering if you left us
    Thanks Del Rio.

    Busy with the holidays so my computer time has been limited. The Vikings wins have been great although you have to wonder how they will stand up agains a really good team.

    I still think that losing Culpepper was the best thing that could happened to this team.

    Peace
    Sadly for us people assume we suck sp bad that when we beat a good team, it was not our success but it was thier mistakes.

  6. #16
    jimmymac's Avatar
    jimmymac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    411

    Re: No margin for error

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Sadly for us people assume we suck sp bad that when we beat a good team, it was not our success but it was thier mistakes.
    True, but it is true that Seattle won this weekend due to 3 Giant's mistakes (missed kicks).

    IMO, it's better that people think the Vikings are soft because then they may look pass us.
    -- Sarcasm always turned on --

  7. #17
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: No margin for error

    HAHA sorry Del.. I thought you watched each game alot to study the line and see how we were doing.. Never the less I would come to you with a football question if I had one!

  8. #18
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: No margin for error

    No doubt.

    The only issue I have with it is the overall attitude trickles over to our own fans.

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: No margin for error

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "jimmymac" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Glad to see your still around Jimmy Mac, I was wondering if you left us
    Thanks Del Rio.

    Busy with the holidays so my computer time has been limited. The Vikings wins have been great although you have to wonder how they will stand up agains a really good team.

    I still think that losing Culpepper was the best thing that could happened to this team.

    Peace
    Sadly for us people assume we suck sp bad that when we beat a good team, it was not our success but it was thier mistakes.
    Let's hope that our opponents feel the same way...then they won't know what hit them until it's too late!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: No margin for error

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Sadly for us people assume we suck sp bad that when we beat a good team, it was not our success but it was thier mistakes.
    That looked like the case in the giants game, but our play has improved since then
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. error on vikings.com article?
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 01:48 PM
  2. trivia error
    By arrested_developer in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-13-2006, 06:01 AM
  3. Tech: Redirecting error while donating
    By Wiggles67 in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 04:45 PM
  4. Clock error helped Pats win
    By BerkleeVikesFan80 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 12:14 AM
  5. Cookies error?
    By D2M in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 07:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •