Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    He is one of those intangible leaders every team loves to have. He isn't very vocal, but instead leads by example, and has the pedigree to shut people up with a look. I do not think it is a bad idea to sign him if it makes sense money wise, it can only help our shiny new defense.

Unlike what some of the idiot comments from that link said, our defense is no longer "old".
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Renrut31 is offline Training Camp
    He just signed with Seahawks. 1 yr for 2 million

purpleblood32 is offline Starter
    Blog Entries
    k w signed with seattle for around 2 mil ...one year ..hhhmmm
    he wanted to play for a contender and a established qb ...

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    He is one of those intangible leaders every team loves to have. He isn't very vocal, but instead leads by example, and has the pedigree to shut people up with a look. I do not think it is a bad idea to sign him if it makes sense money wise, it can only help our shiny new defense.

Unlike what some of the idiot comments from that link said, our defense is no longer "old".
    I love your comment that he has the pedigree to shut people up with a look... That, is an earned quality, in all walks of life.

Good luck to one of my favorite Vikings at Minny West!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    I think if the seahawks win another superbowl it should be at least partially ours too
    Purple till i die

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    According to himself, he had similar offers from the Patriots, Giants, and Vikings. Can't blame him for wanting to be in that situation though.

Maybe he'll get cut like Winfield did..but wind up back here anyway
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    According to himself, he had similar offers from the Patriots, Giants, and Vikings. Can't blame him for wanting to be in that situation though.

Maybe he'll get cut like Winfield did..but wind up back here anyway
    This guy has been stealing money from the Vikings for a good three four years now. Fat Pat made this guy, and since he retired KWILL has done close to squat. Very overrated player in my book.

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    This guy has been stealing money from the Vikings for a good three four years now. Fat Pat made this guy, and since he retired KWILL has done close to squat. Very overrated player in my book.
    Think of all the players in the NFL who shine because someone else's play allows them to excel. But remember, you have to have the ability to shine in those situations, and KWILL had that ability.

It IS a team sport, after all...
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

phaninphx is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Well, to be fair, KW was an All-Pro before we signed Pat. Pat helped him a great deal by eating up double coverage. I'm hoping Linval does the same thing for our D-line this year.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    A couple months ago some K-Will quotes lead me to believe he'd come back in any role for a reasonable price. I was unsure why the Vikings didn't jump on that, he's still good enough to have a spot on this team.

If he's really waiting for a certain price though, that's more understandable.
    First let me say I have more K-dubb jerseys than any other jersey so please don't come with the "Hater" comments.

K-dubb has not been the same since he was caught "Juicing" or whatever you want to call it. It was time to cut bait from him 2 years ago and we definitely don't need to bring him back now.

I'd rather use the roster spot on a young up and comer than K-dubb.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast