Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

No longer the Martyrs

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    Ha... this just shows we're always the underdog.. one guy picks us and we go crazy...
    one guy isnt going to change the guys on FOX, or people like Joe Buck... haha.. we're still the underdogs big-time....
    one guy making a difference, haha.. the vikes are alway the underdogs

(being the underdog is tue that it fuels our stove of mossy-pepper soup.. cheesy punn)

:king:
    well guess who the ingenius trio of announcers will be this week? our new favorites!!
    Great we will have to listen to Bucky.

Someone mentioned it and I will bring it back up, Bucky's comerecial with LEON is bad for Bucky's image. He should give the money back and demand they take them off the air. Either that or he should not be so hypocritical about Moss and his actions.

Both will say this about each (faux moon or LEON):

It wasn't real.
    I was just having fun.
    I am making money.
    It was suppose to be funny.
    It is TRUE (Budweiser and Fans Mooning players in GB)

Hopefully Bucky and Co. will be better unbiased announcers this week.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

No longer the Martyrs

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I just want you guys to know, that no matter how well you do or WHAT Shaun Salisbury says, you will always still be martyrs to me.
    Los every since the loss you have been a bit sour around here :angryfire: . Everything was ok when you won but now that the tables have turned you yourslef has turned a bit angry. :bootyshake:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

No longer the Martyrs

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    I just want you guys to know, that no matter how well you do or WHAT Shaun Salisbury says, you will always still be martyrs to me.
    Los every since the loss you have been a bit sour around here :angryfire: . Everything was ok when you won but now that the tables have turned you yourslef has turned a bit angry. :bootyshake:
    In Los's defense, you would be too if your team was picked by almost everyone to win...and then came out and pulled a Najeh right in the middle of Lamboo Field! Not even Favre the Demi-God could pull out the win from the dying embers of that performance! Like they (we) say, there's always next year! Cheer up Los, we still love you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

No longer the Martyrs

Don't forget he was there too! I must say, I was really bitter after going to lambeau and seeing the vikes lose! Give him some time, he'll turn it around!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vwo32 is offline Training Camp

No longer the Martyrs

Fox turned down Red's demands to remove Joe Buck from announcing this Sunday's game. Say what you want about Red, he does stick up for his players.

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

No longer the Martyrs

"Freya" wrote:
    You can add Chris Carter to the list of experts that picking the Vikes to win.......
    And Terrell Davis

No longer the Martyrs

HBO Boys:

Marino, Carter and (pseudo Collinsworth can't pick because he will be with Bucky in the booth) Picked the Vikes.

I can't beleive how many people are picking the Vikes. The Beagles are probably starting to get nervous. They have been the favorites in every game I bet except maybe the Steeler game.

For all the opposing fans on this site, with this kind of support, and our own belief in our team, why not be optimistic about our chances.

Hence, no longer the Martyrs

McViking is offline Rookie

No longer the Martyrs

"vwo32" wrote:
    Fox turned down Red's demands to remove Joe Buck from announcing this Sunday's game. Say what you want about Red, he does stick up for his players.
    I think that Red demanding Joe Buck be removed from Sunday's game was ridiculous. Surely he knew there's no way he could have got them to agree to that. With that knowledge, he just should have supported Randy behind closed doors.

No longer the Martyrs

"McViking" wrote:
    "vwo32" wrote:
    I think that Red demanding Joe Buck be removed from Sunday's game was ridiculous. Surely he knew there's no way he could have got them to agree to that. With that knowledge, he just should have supported Randy behind closed doors.
    That is the whole point of making the request. It was just a verbal protest. It was a call out.

Bucky shouldn't have been so critical of Moss. What happened to letting others make decision for themselves rather than imposing and stamping that into peoples minds. Well, Red must have felt it was fair play to make his request public. The letter was probably followed up with a Phone Call that explained this. And I hope that was followed up with a copyof the article about Moss doing charity work at the hospital.

Maybe Buck will think twice next time. Then maybe he won't. Who (don't take this personal) cares any more I can't wait for the game on Sunday.

SKOL Vikes.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

No longer the Martyrs

Actually, I don't think I'm that negative at all! :-) I kind of thought that I was doing pretty well.

Well, yeah, a couple of zingers here and there...but you know, its all in good fun. I've acknowledged we got beat fair and square. What would be the fun in a rivalry if I enjoyed it? :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123