Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ndakvikefan is offline Starter

No felony charges against vikes for fight

The story I heard was that Farmer was jumped by 3 guys because of something said about a woman and E.J. and Natiel wee covering his back. You have to realize with the media you must read between the lines before you form an opinion. Lets see cops said that the three of them were kicking the shit out of this guy while he was unconcious????? At the end of the story the media reported that the guy was treated and released from the hospital. Must not have been hurt all that bad to be released right away. Also when you have a bunch of cops for as witnesses it makes it easier to get out of trouble. Heres the reason, each cop had to make a report. Lets say cop one reports seeing one thing but cop two has nothing in his report about it. Then cop three has something cop one and two don't. I heard a lawyer talking about it one day and when cross examining alot of the reports can be disputed and make some of it less than convincing. This also may have contributed to the felony charges not being pressed.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

say given the story you put out here is the true one, then whatever, i'm not too worried about the whole thing. but the story i was getting is that the dude got on farmer for dogging his wife, farmer and dude get into it and e.j. and mike jump in for kicks. given that story, i say throw 'em in the slammer for a while. it all comes down to which story is right. at this point, who cares anymore. weather they were at fault or not, they're gonna get off because they are sports stars/ celebrities
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ricky38 is offline Waterboy

I actually had some respect for the way most of you Viking fans reacted when this incident became public. Now it seems like about half of you are defending these guys or trying to make excuses for them. I don't know how it is in the midwest but out here in the West if it is a fair fight one on one, no weapons involved we let the fight go on. If one person is getting the crapped kicked out of them then somebody will break it up, not join in. Henderson might not be out of the woods yet after all he was on probation. Go Packers!!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"amavikesfan" wrote:
    say given the story you put out here is the true one, then whatever, i'm not too worried about the whole thing. but the story i was getting is that the dude got on farmer for dogging his wife, farmer and dude get into it and e.j. and mike jump in for kicks. given that story, i say throw 'em in the slammer for a while. it all comes down to which story is right. at this point, who cares anymore. weather they were at fault or not, they're gonna get off because they are sports stars/ celebrities
    They are going to get off because the other guy started the fight
    not because of status.....
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

I am not defending anyone, but due to the lack of charges being pressed it must not have been 3 guys kicking the crap out of one. You see Ricky here in the midwest you press charges if there is enough evidence to warrent charges. Maybe out west you convict just because you want too.
    I didnt doubt for a minute that they may have been guilty, but with a bunch of cops as witnesses and no charges being filed it would seem obvious to any rationally thinking person that there was more to it than 3 guys kicking the crap out of one.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

ricky38 is offline Waterboy

The way I read it was charges were file just not felony charges.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12