Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni

Re: No Fanfare After Big Win

All this talk of the 2nd stringers....
    Those guys were well rested and not banged up.
    Probably got a LOT of work last week knowing they would play the second half.
    They were PUMPED to show what they can do, in hopes of getting the $$$$.

Game planning for the Giants would be tough as they played VERY agressive, given a loss really didn't matter.
    How many times did they BLITZ multiple guys?
    For the most part the Vikes handled it, but they also screwed the pooch too.

What is GOOD it taking on all those blitzes is practice for the Eagles who LOVE to blitz.

[size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"gagarr" wrote:

Game planning for the Giants would be tough as they played VERY agressive, given a loss really didn't matter.

What is GOOD it taking on all those blitzes is practice for the Eagles who LOVE to blitz.

That is a good point, but IMO, still no excuse for making D. Carr look like Joe Montana.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"gagarr" wrote:

Have I just been missing your posts or have you been strangely quiet of late.

Excellent stuff my friend.
    Lets see more of it...... ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:

Excellent stuff My Sexy Little Pixie.
    ;D
    ;D
    I've been quiet.... too many noise relatives, traveling, and all the other Christmas distractions.

I'm very confident the Vikes can give the Eagles a run for their money.
    Analysts will be all for the Eagles, but they also were all for the Cowpies and look how that turned out.

I think the home field advantage will tip the scale toward the Vikes.
    [size=12pt]
    [/size]

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"gagarr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:

;D
    ;D
    I've been quiet.... too many noise relatives, traveling, and all the other Christmas distractions.

Analysts will be all for the Eagles, but they also were all for the Cowpies and look how that turned out.

That is not an excuse.

We need all the qualified posters out there making sure the mindless masses don't get confused by the crap the media hacks have been spewing of late....... ;D

JK, glad to see you back and active....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"gagarr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:

;D
    ;D

That is assuming we have enough Vikings fans in the dome to give us an advantage.
    Sorry to keep harping on this, but I am soooo annoyed that there are so many tickets still available.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"Vikeman" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:

That is a good point, but IMO, still no excuse for making D. Carr look like Joe Montana.
    Carr is not chopped liver either.
    He was the #1 pick overall and went to a less than stellar Texans expansion team where he got beat up weekly.

IMO, Carr is much better than TJ is at this time, especially playing on a team like the Giants.
    [size=12pt]
    [/size]

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"gagarr" wrote:
    "Vikeman" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:

Carr is not chopped liver either.
    He was the #1 pick overall and went to a less than stellar Texans expansion team where he got beat up weekly.

IMO, Carr is much better than TJ is at this time, especially playing on a team like the Giants.
    IMO, stilll no excuse in our house in a "win and in " situation.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    ....That is assuming we have enough Vikings fans in the dome to give us an advantage.
    Sorry to keep harping on this, but I am soooo annoyed that there are so many tickets still available.
    If you were a true fan you would buy up the rest of the tickets and donate them to the children in the area.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

What really got to me was on NFL.com.

The Giants vs Vikings overview..

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_i...tab_gamecenter

Read it, he pretty much bags on the Vikings, throwing in comments and feelings of his own.

That made me mad.
    THAT OLD LADY IS NOT ME..HAHA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast