WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

No Corey Chavous

Just wondering how everyone feels about Chavous not playing tomorrow. I was pretty bummed when I found out he wasn't playing.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

No Corey Chavous

I am excited. Don't get me wrong, I don't support injury, hate the vikes, or hate CC, but this will give Wofford (thats what I call him) a chance to step up. We need SOMETHING new in there to stir up our defense. And as I said before, does it really matter who plays in our secondary this year, we have about the worst secondary in the league, I think its about time we made some changes and let some new players play. Look for that diamond in the rough.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

No Corey Chavous

I'm exited to see Offord get a chance, I've always liked him, he hasnt started a game at saftey since he was a rookie three years ago. This is a good chance for offord to prove hiself. He knows the defense, he knows the calls and he prepares himself like a pro.

As bad as the defensive secondary has been as of late it really cant get much worse, Offord's athletisim will hell him cover bubba franks, cause chavous sure in the hell cant do it. Offord has the tools if he can get it down upstairs. If not maybe he will knock somebody out, havn't seen that for awhile from any of our safety's.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

No Corey Chavous

I have a bad feeling about offord being in there. He is pretty bad, from what I've seen! But hopefully he'll step up and get the job done! A diamond in the rough perhaps!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

No Corey Chavous

Offord brings more athleticism for sure..which is needed. Im not so sure that him being intellectually inferior to Chavous is a bad thing becasue I think Chavous over-analyzes things sometimes. Whatever the case, he needs to step up HUGE!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury