Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    mvikes84 is offline Starter

Re: No blame for Daunte?

"MarqVikesfaninva" wrote:
    Culpepper is not an accurate passer and thats killing us. Randy would go get any ball that Pep threw up. I've always thought that hes not an accurate passer and we could really use one about right now
    Your exactly right.

Valhalladeath is offline Training Camp

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "MarqVikesfaninva" wrote:
    Culpepper is not an accurate passer and thats killing us. Randy would go get any ball that Pep threw up. I've always thought that hes not an accurate passer and we could really use one about right now
    Your exactly right.
    Not accurate? He broke the NCAA record for completion percentage when playing in college, and he has led the league or been near the top since he came into the NFL. That is pretty hard to do if you are not an accurate quarterback. I know that he is stinking it up this year so far, but please don't start flinging unfounded crap into the air like a belligerent holler monkey.

waynesworld is offline Rookie

but please don't start flinging unfounded crap into the air like a belligerent holler monkey why not ???
    thats what pepp is doing . you impressed with what he has done?
    [img:9191bfb1cf]http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05121/wanyesworld.gif[/img:9191bfb1cf]

Daunte had a completetion perecentage just over 69 without randy he had a compeltion percetange areound 71 or 72, and he is one of the most acurate qbs of all time. you can credit it to randy or you can watch the game and know the situation, instead of talking liek ur a chick with tis head cut off your down 27-0 or 34-0 and its 3rd down and no one is open if you take a sack or throw the ball away you can't make a game out of it so he was trying to make something out of nothing, 4 of his ints came after we were down 27-0 and i think 3 of 4 of them where on third downs. Yes hes played bad the first two weeks but u can't judge a carerr by two weeks and would rather have a qb who fights till the end or one who throws the ball away and lets us punt and accepts defeat and is okay with it, thats my question, Daunte's a fighter listen to his audio comments he knows whats going on, whether u think so or not, i'm sick of all these uneducated fans who look at the stats and think they know what is going, we had a chacne to make it a game but bennett fumbled this game away

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Top 3 QB'S????? Did you get into Onterio's stash??
    -mvikes84-

you dont think daunte is in the top 3 qb's? i think YOU are the one who is hittin the bong with onterrio my friend.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

mvikes84 is offline Starter

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    -mvikes84-

you dont think daunte is in the top 3 qb's? i think YOU are the one who is hittin the bong with onterrio my friend.
    The only top 3 list Daunte Culturnover belongs on is the the top 3 most overated and overpaid QB'S in which he is number 1 by far! Stick that in your bong and smoke it my friend.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

The only top 3 list Daunte Culturnover belongs on is the the top 3 most overated and overpaid QB'S in which he is number 1 by far! Stick that in your bong and smoke it my friend.-mnvikes84-

wow...i dont even kno what to say but wow...

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    -mvikes84-

The only top 3 list Daunte Culturnover belongs on is the the top 3 most overated and overpaid QB'S in which he is number 1 by far! Stick that in your bong and smoke it my friend.

Another Randy left whiner! For good or bad he is gone, get over it.

And I do not think you have watched many games if you think that Daunte is an inaccurate passer, he has had a couple really bad games. But that does not mean that he is not a good QB and that he will continue to play the way he did in the last 2 games.

If you had watched the last 2 years you would have seen how accurate he is, 39 TD's and 11 Int's last year is very accurate. In this years preseason he was smoking, he had 1 Int in the preseason and probably 6 or 7 passing TD's.

Start looking at things more realistically, and stop over reacting to 2 games!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Vikings | Culpepper Has Been Cautious
    Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:04:55 -0700

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings QB Daunte Culpepper admitted this week that he has been tentative on occasion and has thrown balls that he should not have in hopes of sparking the struggling Minnesota offense. "That shows I'm not perfect," said Culpepper, who has thrown eight interceptions and no passing touchdowns after the first two weeks of the 2005 season. "I've just got to keep battling through it."

smilefxr is offline Training Camp

I don't see any PASSION or FIRE in Culpeppers eyes, deer in the headlights, yes, but no passion for the game. He throws an interception and it's like "oh well, maybe next time". Does anyone else see this?
    Nobel Peace Prize...man, I d "kill" for one of those!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast