and we havent even had the dang pro bowl yet
    We're bringing purple back.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Nice article on Childress

"gregair13" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Cannot wait for training camp to begin.
    Even though most of us are looking forward to see what happens at training camp this year, I like to remind myself there is some good times that go on before camp even comes around..

Last years free agency was a very active one for the Vikings, and gave us all plenty to talk and think about. I can only hope this free agency market gives us half as much to talk about....I have a feeling Wilf and Co. will make it happen..

Let us not forget about the draft either, always a great time in the off season. From the questions and guessing on who we will pick and who others will pick, to the actual draft day, and all the sports castors comments and grading on how the teams did with their draft picks...

This is just the calm before the storm, and I'm pumped and ready for the ride...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Cannot wait for training camp to begin.
    Even though most of us are looking forward to see what happens at training camp this year, I like to remind myself there is some good times that go on before camp even comes around..

Last years free agency was a very active one for the Vikings, and gave us all plenty to talk and think about. I can only hope this free agency market gives us half as much to talk about....I have a feeling Wilf and Co. will make it happen..

Let us not forget about the draft either, always a great time in the off season. From the questions and guessing on who we will pick and who others will pick, to the actual draft day, and all the sports castors comments and grading on how the teams did with their draft picks...

This is just the calm before the storm, and I'm pumped and ready for the ride...
    nice post

Go vikes!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

the offseason has been 1 month for us already and it feels like 3

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Childress did an awesome job in Philly....There's no reason to think he won't do a great job here in MN as head coach..

I really like the idea of him picking and bringing in his own personal choices as far as Asst. Coaches and such..

We have a solid core of vets and young players, we can only improve on that during the free agency period and I'm also confident we will have a solid draft this year...

Personaly, I believe it was injurys and all the unwanted and un-needed extra affairs that went on that really hurt us this season....Also, our coaching was lacking in a big way...

I know I say it every year, well maybe not every year, but I'll say it now.....I think we are going to take the Central Back and go deep into the playoffs next year, if not onto the Super Bowl itself....
    I am really pumped to see what Tomlin can do with our defense this year.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Daunte will make it back by training camp
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Who were the other three teams?
    ;-)

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Im guessing one was the chiefs
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah because it mentioned Edwards in the title I figured that, but I was just curious as to who the others were.
    ;-)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Childress did an awesome job in Philly....There's no reason to think he won't do a great job here in MN as head coach..

I really like the idea of him picking and bringing in his own personal choices as far as Asst. Coaches and such..

We have a solid core of vets and young players, we can only improve on that during the free agency period and I'm also confident we will have a solid draft this year...

Personaly, I believe it was injurys and all the unwanted and un-needed extra affairs that went on that really hurt us this season....Also, our coaching was lacking in a big way...

I know I say it every year, well maybe not every year, but I'll say it now.....I think we are going to take the Central Back and go deep into the playoffs next year, if not onto the Super Bowl itself....
    OF COURSE, the Vikes will draft well this year...they know that "PP.O Foot Up Your Silliness" will be in the audience this year...and that they will feel the "wrath of the boot" if they screw up even ONE of their picks!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12