vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

NFL viking offense rankings

The vikings coming into week 7 have the Number 1 offense in the league and the 30th ranked defense in the league. We need a better defense and that will help us win more games this year. Our offense averages 476.6 yards per game and that is incredible! Skol Vikes

Heres some viking stats that are just awesome

Offense in 5 games has 329 plays, averages 476.6 yds per game, 7.2 yards per play, on 3rd down conversions we are 33 of 59 with a 55.9% 3rd down percentage, 2 of 3 on 4th down conversions with a 66.7% 4th down percentage. Awesome offensive stats
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Very impressive yards per play. Geez, if we only had a defense at least ranked in the middle we would be unstoppable.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Here's to the offense and Linehan ccasion5:

I hope the defense can step it up between now and December. Cottrel keeps saying they can. If the defense is ranked # 30 in week 16, they probably won't go too far in the playoffs or get blown out of the championship game 41-0.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"cheesefree" wrote:
    Here's to the offense and Linehan ccasion5:

I hope the defense can step it up between now and December. Cottrel keeps saying they can. If the defense is ranked # 30 in week 16, they probably won't go too far in the playoffs or get blown out of the championship game 41-0.
    All we need is for them to come together by the playoffs (assuming that they make it there, which I think that the offense can carry them to alone this year)...once the playoffs start, the season is one game at a time and we can't afford for the defense to lose the game for us...if they do, I say that it is time to fire Cottrell.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Big C is offline Coordinator

I think our defense was much better against NO than they were before. THey stopped playing that pussy prevent defense in the 4th and actually started blitzing. We would have stopped them on a few more 3rd downs if Brooks wasn't a mobile QB. He used his legs to get some 3rd downs that we just were not ready for.

Our D looks good against non-mobile QBs at the moment. Really don't want to see how we would fair against Vick! I think we will have a tough time against McNair (if he's not hurt) this week, but will put the smackdown on Manning the week after. Hell yeah, then bring on Kurt Warner and we'll introduce him to the turf.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Seems like the rankings are the same old story.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"Big C" wrote:
    I think our defense was much better against NO than they were before. THey stopped playing that pussy prevent defense in the 4th and actually started blitzing. We would have stopped them on a few more 3rd downs if Brooks wasn't a mobile QB. He used his legs to get some 3rd downs that we just were not ready for.

Our D looks good against non-mobile QBs at the moment. Really don't want to see how we would fair against Vick! I think we will have a tough time against McNair (if he's not hurt) this week, but will put the smackdown on Manning the week after. Hell yeah, then bring on Kurt Warner and we'll introduce him to the turf.
    You have the Giants and the Colts games mixed up. The QBs we face this season, barring injury are, in order, McNair, Warner, Manning, Favre, Harrington, Leftwich, Quinn/Krenzel, Hasselbeck, Harington, Favre, Brunell/Ramsey.

Unless the Giants decide to go with their rookie QB, and we could be the first team to face two mannings in a row. (I've seen nothing to say this will happen, it just sounded interesting.