Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: #1 Receiver?

Koro at #1 for sure hands down. No questions asked. I would say Taylor at 2 and possibly Williamson at 3 depending on how he does in training camp.

I think your right on with your analysis. I think Taylor will stay at #2 but your right about williams. He has a lot of potential and hopefully the receivers coach and childress can bring him around.
    It all starts up front

vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Koro at #1 for sure hands down. No questions asked. I would say Taylor at 2 and possibly Williamson at 3 depending on how he does in training camp.
    I think he will be 3, maybe challenge for 2.

This is from kffl.com

Vikings | T. Williamson impressing Childress
    Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:45:53 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress has been impressed by WR Troy Williamson during early offseason workouts. "He catches it better than I thought," Childress said. "Does he need release skills at the line of scrimmage? Yes, he does. But he is pretty young, and he was inactive a lot last year. I expect him to make a big jump from Year 1 to Year 2."

Apparently he likes richard owens too

Vikings | Childress surprised by R. Owens
    Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:48:55 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress said if one player surprised him so far early in the team's conditioning program, it would be TE Richard Owens. He said Owens' versatility will allow him to work as a traditional tight end and at fullback, while also playing on all four special teams.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Koren at #1 for sure, but Taylor won't be #2. He isn't a #2 IMO, he is a slot receiver. He will be #3/#4 with Marcus Robinson. Williamson will start at #2 and should have a pretty good year in the WCO. It fits his game real well. Childress won't be dumb like Tice, and only put Williamson out there to run go route after go route. He's gonna get the ball quickly, and be allowed to use his speed and elusiveness, after the catch.

minvikes01 is offline Pro-Bowler

sounds good to me, i hope TWill gets some more playing time this year. Get some experience and learn from his mistakes.

Thanks to PPE for the awesome Sig.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    Koren at #1 for sure, but Taylor won't be #2. He isn't a #2 IMO, he is a slot receiver. He will be #3/#4 with Marcus Robinson. Williamson will start at #2 and should have a pretty good year in the WCO. It fits his game real well. Childress won't be dumb like Tice, and only put Williamson out there to run go route after go route. He's gonna get the ball quickly, and be allowed to use his speed and elusiveness, after the catch.
    Agreed.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

MplsViking is offline Starter

i think krob at #1, hands down, but i think ttaylor will emerge to be the #2 and troy will be in the game every couple of downs, and he will be our deep threat

mnrockstar is offline Rookie

Re: NFL Report: Here's to you, Mr. Robinson

Koren continues to be one person who has amazed me, i really feel he is one of the best players out there since he has overcame his problems and continues to accel in his career. i also admire how he seems so modest which is a trait not many in the NFL --or any professional sport -- posess

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: NFL Report: Here's to you, Mr. Robinson

"mnrockstar" wrote:
    Koren continues to be one person who has amazed me, i really feel he is one of the best players out there since he has overcame his problems and continues to accel in his career. i also admire how he seems so modest which is a trait not many in the NFL --or any professional sport -- posess
    Being modest & humble is part of a successful recovery.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123