Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: NFL Replay on the NFL Network (Vikings vs. Packers)

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Supposedly they zoomed in on me in the second half....someone tell me if they see me.
    Post your pic so I can see what you look like.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

Holcomb was bad in the pocket, he shouldve stepped up more... some throws he had were just terrible.... we need to learn how to finish drives

Thanks josdin00

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

wow it was pass interference on our last passing play.... woodson held wade like crazy

Thanks josdin00

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Did Favre just say lets keep this sheep going?

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

That was f'n pass interference all the way. I've seen the replay many times, but it pisses me off more each time I see it.

HOW CAN THEY MISS THAT

OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Well here is what I saw after watching the replay:

The refs screwed us. Woodson clearly was all over Wade. Also, that was a catch and fumble and should have been our ball.

Greenway looked very bad in this game. He missed tackles, had bad coverage, fell while blitzing, and got run over by the running backs.

Why the hell did we not use Peterson in the 2nd half?

Dwight Smith and Antoine Winfield are studs and damn can they hit. Griffin does not know how to play man to man and can not tackle. McCauley has promise but needs to improve. I will give him some slack because he is a rook.

Kelly Holcomb made some good throws but he made more bad ones and can not get out of the pocket or even move in it. I want TJ back.

OL line looked better but they still suck right now. Play up to your abilities.

WR caught the ball well when we got it to them. Shancoe has good hands. Rice is a very good WR. He can jump very high and has amazing hands. START HIM! He is a playmaker and looks like Moss out there.
    ;D

Run defense was great as always.

Vinny Ciurciu you are garbage. How did he miss that tackle on Ryan, A PUNTER! He should not be on this team for making that mistake. I could see if he missed a running back but a punter. COME ON!

Jeff Dugan, I am sorry but you suck. Hold on to the football, basic fundamentals. You belong with Vinny, not on this team.

Packers still suck and we should have won that game. I saw better things than last week. Go Vikes!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"marstc09" wrote:
    Well here is what I saw after watching the replay:

The refs screwed us. Woodson clearly was all over Wade. Also, that was a catch and fumble and should have been our ball.

Greenway looked very bad in this game. He missed tackles, had bad coverage, fell while blitzing, and got run over by the running backs.

Why the hell did we not use Peterson in the 2nd half?

Dwight Smith and Antoine Winfield are studs and gol 'darnit can they hit. Griffin does not know how to play man to man and can not tackle. McCauley has promise but needs to improve. I will give him some slack because he is a rook.

Kelly Holcomb made some good throws but he made more bad ones and can not get out of the pocket or even move in it. I want TJ back.

OL line looked better but they still suck right now. Play up to your abilities.

WR caught the ball well when we got it to them. Shancoe has good hands. Rice is a very good WR. He can jump very high and has amazing hands. START HIM! He is a playmaker and looks like Moss out there.
    ;D

Run defense was great as always.

Vinny Ciurciu you are garbage. How did he miss that tackle on Ryan, A PUNTER! He should not be on this team for making that mistake. I could see if he missed a running back but a punter. COME ON!

Jeff Dugan, I am sorry but you suck. Hold on to the football, basic fundamentals. You belong with Vinny, not on this team.

Packers still suck and we should have won that game. I saw better things than last week. Go Vikes!
    I think that is a pretty good analysis.

Having watched it live at the dome from high above at the 40 yard line, and now on tv; I stand by my observations ,made in the post game thread, with two exceptions.

Williamson played well in this game. And the O-line was a little worse than I originally thought.

Otherwise I thought the team played relatively well but are in dire need of a qb.

The bright spot for the offense is they now have a star in AD and an emerging star in Rice.

Starting receivers should be Rice Williamson and Wade in a three receiver set. Rice should be number 1.

If TJ starts to roll with Rice and Peterson on this team it still has potential to be very good.

And that is something positive to consider in an otherwise negative stretch.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I was happy with Rice, AD, and Wade.
    TW surprised me.

I liked Smith, AW, and Sharper.
    McCauley had his moments and so did Griff, good and bad.
    Griff likes to hit.

I was happy with Robison and Edwards, they were beating their guys on the end.

I see a lot of upside on this team in the FUTURE!
    Hopefully it is the near future.

One negative, and that is Dugan.
    Wasn't it him that had his head pulled back in a recent game and he let go of the ball like a little wuss.
    Don't let him touch the ball anymore.
    Not on a run or pass.
    Put him on special teams or get rid of him.

It is on again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast