Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    MetalMike-LoudVike's Avatar
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: NFL Netwrok to preview vikings season

    AAAH what do these "experts" know. what are they gonna say when they go in a positive direction? umm we messed up. They won't have that type of integrity to admit they were wrong.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

  2. #22
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,781
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: NFL Netwrok to preview vikings season

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    The thing I heard Eisen say, was we just don't have the talent.

    They talked about how our secondary was challenged last year and that we didn't do much to add to it.

    Basically, we are going to have to surprise people and earn their respect over the course of the season.

    When Woodson was talking about Tampa two, he said it doesn't work when there is no pressure up front.
    I say that we need Edwards , James and Udeze to make a difference this year.
    I got to see that show today - what a couple of donkeys those two are. It's so easy to look at the general media consensus and just go with the flow rather than do any research of their own. Still what do expect from a wannabee used-call salesman and his over-sized, over-fed bouncer...
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #23
    pigskinronin's Avatar
    pigskinronin is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    200

    Re: NFL Netwrok to preview vikings season

    Already on the NFL.com site (right side - NFL Network).

    http://nfl.com/

  4. #24
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: NFL Netwrok to preview vikings season

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    The thing I heard Eisen say, was we just don't have the talent.

    They talked about how our secondary was challenged last year and that we didn't do much to add to it.

    Basically, we are going to have to surprise people and earn their respect over the course of the season.

    When Woodson was talking about Tampa two, he said it doesn't work when there is no pressure up front.
    I say that we need Edwards , James and Udeze to make a difference this year.
    I got to see that show today - what a couple of donkeys those two are. It's so easy to look at the general media consensus and just go with the flow rather than do any research of their own. Still what do expect from a wannabee used-call salesman and his over-sized, over-fed bouncer...
    I actually like their show and watch it a lot.I think it was Solomon Wilcotts last weak that said he thought the Vikings looked good on paper. I found that curious.
    Vikes wont get much love anytime soon I'm afraid. Gotta earn it.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  5. #25
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: NFL Netwrok to preview vikings season

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    The thing I heard Eisen say, was we just don't have the talent.

    They talked about how our secondary was challenged last year and that we didn't do much to add to it.

    Basically, we are going to have to surprise people and earn their respect over the course of the season.

    When Woodson was talking about Tampa two, he said it doesn't work when there is no pressure up front.
    I say that we need Edwards , James and Udeze to make a difference this year.
    I got to see that show today - what a couple of donkeys those two are. It's so easy to look at the general media consensus and just go with the flow rather than do any research of their own. Still what do expect from a wannabee used-call salesman and his over-sized, over-fed bouncer...
    I actually like their show and watch it a lot.I think it was Solomon Wilcotts last weak that said he thought the Vikings looked good on paper. I found that curious.
    Vikes wont get much love anytime soon I'm afraid. Gotta earn it.
    I normally like them as well, however, you would think they could at least get our players names right when they talk about them (even if they are all pretty young).


    Always remember, and never forget.
    Just cause you don't know thier name doesn't mean they can't play ball.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #26
    MVIKING7's Avatar
    MVIKING7 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    347

    Re: NFL Netwrok to preview vikings season

    TO SAY I'M PISSED OFF IS PUTTING IT MILDLY. My cable compnay sold out to Comcast, and up till a month ago, NFLNetwork was a part of my upper teir basic package. Now they took it away and packaged it with 4 sports channels, 2 college, 1 high school, and 1 extreme sports channels.
    $5.95 a month. Greedy bastards!!! I know it's not alot to pay, but it's the principle.

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: NFL Netwrok to preview vikings season

    "MVIKING7" wrote:
    TO SAY I'M PISSED OFF IS PUTTING IT MILDLY. My cable compnay sold out to Comcast, and up till a month ago, NFLNetwork was a part of my upper teir basic package. Now they took it away and packaged it with 4 sports channels, 2 college, 1 high school, and 1 extreme sports channels.
    $5.95 a month. Greedy bastards!!! I know it's not alot to pay, but it's the principle.
    I'll make a trade with ya.
    Your $5.95 vs the $100 that Directv is asking for HD portion of the ticket.

    What sucks is I'm probably gonna cough up a lung and give them the $100 bucks cause once you've watched in HD you can't go back.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Minnesota Vikings 2008 Season Preview
    By Json in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 05:42 AM
  2. Vikings Season Preview - Parts 1 thru 5
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 11:33 AM
  3. 2007 Season Preview: Minnesota Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:47 AM
  4. Minnesota Vikings season preview
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 10:10 PM
  5. An indepth Vikings season preview
    By DaunteHOF in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2005, 01:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •