Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: NFL Netwrok to preview vikings season

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    kaka del rio man???? what the hell is that? this is a bunch of B U L L S H I T is what i said...LOL

i hope there are no kids reading this
    ahhh!!! bad words!!! they melt my eyes

btw, you can turn off the word sensor in your account options so you can see the real word, not kaka del rio

pooh......kaka del rio.....jiggly butt.....beeyatch......floop...asshole...jackass.. ...

Those are some nice translations man....is there any cuss words i missed

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    hahaha woodson said u cant win with a bad quarterback playing.....that is so wrong many teams are successful with medicore to bad qbs many teams have been very succesfult with a good run game and excellent d

For example Bears went to the superbowl last yer, Dilfer won the SB with the ravens and of course our favorite QB Brad Johnson won with the Bucs

Woodson you silly guy look at stats before you make a dumb statement like that
    They picked the Vikes to finish last in the NFC North based on our QB. Dukes was kind of laughing about it. He couldn't even pronounce Bollingers name when talking about the back up qb. Evidently research isn't big,like his gut and mouth.

At 10 oclock they had a recap after the game and were all somewhat complimentary of Tarvaris.

These guys are capable of going from negative to positive on a team or a guy in the blink of an eye.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

i can't blame them.

i disagreeeee

it really all depends on our offensive line giving time for t jack and holes for ctaylor/allday

Go vikes!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    hahaha woodson said u cant win with a bad quarterback playing.....that is so wrong many teams are successful with medicore to bad qbs many teams have been very succesfult with a good run game and excellent d

For example Bears went to the superbowl last yer, Dilfer won the SB with the ravens and of course our favorite QB Brad Johnson won with the Bucs

They picked the Vikes to finish last in the NFC North based on our QB. Dukes was kind of laughing about it. He couldn't even pronounce Bollingers name when talking about the back up qb. Evidently research isn't big,like his gut and mouth.

At 10 oclock they had a recap after the game and were all somewhat complimentary of Tarvaris.

These guys are capable of going from negative to positive on a team or a guy in the blink of an eye.
    They will be on and off the bandwagon all year as our young team has its highs and lows.

Strap it on, buckle it up.
    Gonna be a rocky road this year.
    Damn I'm excited.
    In fact I haven't been this excited about this team for a long time.

Gonna be fun to watch the future my friends.
    Gonna be fun.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

They will be on and off the bandwagon all year as our young team has its highs and lows.

gol 'darnit I'm excited.

Gonna be fun.
    ;D
    Have you ever tried selling used cars?
    ;D ;D ;D

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

The thing I heard Eisen say, was we just don't have the talent.

They talked about how our secondary was challenged last year and that we didn't do much to add to it.

Basically, we are going to have to surprise people and earn their respect over the course of the season.

When Woodson was talking about Tampa two, he said it doesn't work when there is no pressure up front.
    I say that we need Edwards , James and Udeze to make a difference this year.

I don't have NFL Ntwork at this time :'( but you just wait and see these guys will be on the bandwagon later on in the year.

One cool thing happend yesterday, I went to the beach about 2 hours before the game with my wife and kids.I had on my TJ jersey and this little kid about 10 years old walking with his family said "Nice jersey" I said "You know it, don't forget to watch tonight at 5:00". It good to see that people are still bringing up smart kids these days. ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

gol 'darnit I'm excited.

Gonna be fun.

;D
    Have you ever tried selling used cars?

;D ;D ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Am I convincing you yet?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast