Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: the nfl network is kissing..

"bono" wrote:
    you obviously care,Vikingstw!!!
    Why else would you be getting so steamed over my posts?
    Relax, lad. Bono knows the feeling.

NO the point is i dont care about the packers and there nationaly televised games, i care about the W's. It really dont matter to me i got sunday ticket and if i'm not watching the vikings i'm rooting against the packers so i see alot of there games anyway. Point is your arguement sucked @ss. National Televised games arn't gonna help the packers win games.

vikesgirl36 is offline Rookie

"THE WORLD LOVES THE PACKERS!!!" I guess it depends on what world ya live in. In my world(the real world)
    that statement is about as far from the truth as the pack are to winnning the Super Bowl this season!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"bono" wrote:
    Vikings have a total of TWO nationally televised games: ABC monday night at GB, and Christmas Day on ESPN (this isn't really national, being as though only those with cable or DIRECTV, etc can get ESPN). The Packers' Christmas game against the Bears will show on FOX (suprised?).
    Not really, that's what Christmas is all about. A feel good story where some poor downtrodden person gets the chance to get one over on a much disliked bore.
    So we'll all feel good when we see the Bears smack Favre and co. around and see just how far they fallen down the pecking order
    Merry Xmas !!!
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Bono, we had plenty of nationally televised, and prime time games last year. Who cares? They just wanna show more pictures of "THE THUMB".

Anyone wanna guess how long it is until we no longer hear from Bono? My guess is 11/5/05. But I may be giving the Packers and a fans delusion much more credit than in due.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    Vikings have a total of TWO nationally televised games: ABC monday night at GB, and Christmas Day on ESPN (this isn't really national, being as though only those with cable or DIRECTV, etc can get ESPN). The Packers' Christmas game against the Bears will show on FOX (suprised?).
    OH well, more oppourtunities for the pack to embarrass themselves on national tv then. :lol:

Just because the pack has a million nationally televised games doesnt mean theyre going to win them all. They are nowhere invincible on mnf or anything like that.

I mean it was sweet watching the titans blast the pack on mnf and seeing all the pack fans leaving in the third quarter.

Remember guys, a packer loss is nearly equivalent to a viking win. Its sweet when the pack loses and feels like a win.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    GREAT NEWS: outside of the THREE MONDAY NIGHTERS the Packers have this coming season, they also have TEN NATIONALLY televised games!!!!!
    How many Monday nighters (outside of the game at GB), and nationally televised games the Vikings got?
    Now everyone in the nation will be able to see the packers killed by a bunch of cupcakes. :twisted:

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

i cant wait to see them suck @ss next year, its gonna be so great, wait you might have figured that out by my name though...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"zzbudzz" wrote:
    the packers azz again ! every time i turn on the nfl network it's bret farve is a god and the packers are so great! good thing i watch tv in my office at home because i have trash can to throw up in! everytime i see something about the vikings i see 10 things about the packers.baaarrrfff again
    You say that like it is a surprise...the NFL marketing team has their collective heads so far up Favre's azz that if he makes a quick turn, their necks will snap! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    that's what happens when a team goes 8-8? just two nationally televised games? sure about that? that packers only out did the vikings by two games last season: 10-6, and they have 10 (THAT'S RIGHT, 10) NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAMES. I doubt it if teams with better records than the Packers have as many nat'l televised games. Just face it: THE WORLD LOVES THE PACKERS!!!
    The truth is that America does love an underdog - which Green Bay is. However, they absolutely HATE a loser...which Green Bay will be this season.

I actually LIKE the fact that Green Bay has so many Monday Night game. A few years back, the GM plant here got shut down on a Monday Night due to having 140+ cases of "Packer Flu" (People didn't come in to work 'cuz the Peckers were playing). The National media jumped on it, and GM put TV sets on the line so people could watch the game while they worked.

I work for a tier 1 supplier of GM, and WE got TV's too. So, while I'm "making the world a better place, 1 SUV seat at a time", I get to watch the Packers lose on National television. The best part is, I'm surrounded by morons...errr....I mean, "Packer Fans", and get to laugh at them through the entire shift.

After this season, however, don't be suprised if Packer games are televised on BET in the 3-5 AM timeslot...

...as long as no good infomercials want that slot that is.

Also, look at the start times. Minnesota got 13 noon starts (The viewer preferred time slot), while Green Bay got 4. Also, you have 5 Nationally televised games, with the others being "Possibly" going Nationally (I wouldn't bank on that after you tank, however).

Either way, enjoy this season. We probably won't be hearing much about Green Bay after this year.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Caine" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    that's what happens when a team goes 8-8? just two nationally televised games? sure about that? that packers only out did the vikings by two games last season: 10-6, and they have 10 (THAT'S RIGHT, 10) NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAMES. I doubt it if teams with better records than the Packers have as many nat'l televised games. Just face it: THE WORLD LOVES THE PACKERS!!!
    The truth is that America does love an underdog - which Green Bay is. However, they absolutely HATE a loser...which Green Bay will be this season.

I actually LIKE the fact that Green Bay has so many Monday Night game. A few years back, the GM plant here got shut down on a Monday Night due to having 140+ cases of "Packer Flu" (People didn't come in to work 'cuz the Peckers were playing). The National media jumped on it, and GM put TV sets on the line so people could watch the game while they worked.

I work for a tier 1 supplier of GM, and WE got TV's too. So, while I'm "making the world a better place, 1 SUV seat at a time", I get to watch the Packers lose on National television. The best part is, I'm surrounded by morons...errr....I mean, "Packer Fans", and get to laugh at them through the entire shift.

After this season, however, don't be suprised if Packer games are televised on BET in the 3-5 AM timeslot...

...as long as no good infomercials want that slot that is.

Caine
    Enjoy yourself, Caine! Those morons...errr....Packer Fans will be getting just what they deserve! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast