Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: the nfl network is kissing..

LOL, Ultra! I was tickled reading your looney post!!!! Hey, there's no reason to hate. I'm sure in a few years, when Favre finally lays down his helmet, your vikings will get some serious TV time and semi-respect.
    As far as the question I asked regarding Vikings' TV games/monday nighters: i'm at work...access to the Wire...will find out for myself.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"bono" wrote:
    LOL, Ultra! I was tickled reading your looney post!!!! Hey, there's no reason to hate. I'm sure in a few years, when Favre finally lays down his helmet, your vikings will get some serious TV time and semi-respect.
    As far as the question I asked regarding Vikings' TV games/monday nighters: i'm at work...access to the Wire...will find out for myself.
    I could care less about when they play. A win is a win. Plus, I have Directv! :lol:

Vikings have a total of TWO nationally televised games: ABC monday night at GB, and Christmas Day on ESPN (this isn't really national, being as though only those with cable or DIRECTV, etc can get ESPN). The Packers' Christmas game against the Bears will show on FOX (suprised?).

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"vikingman8411" wrote:
    like ur fav players michealmazid
    thx, old school baby. old school

"bono" wrote:
    Vikings have a total of TWO nationally televised games: ABC monday night at GB, and Christmas Day on ESPN (this isn't really national, being as though only those with cable or DIRECTV, etc can get ESPN). The Packers' Christmas game against the Bears will show on FOX (suprised?).
    so what? thats what happens when you go 8-8 like the vikes did. But I tell you what, If your pack go 8-8 this year, you should be the happiest man on the planet.

that's what happens when a team goes 8-8? just two nationally televised games? sure about that? that packers only out did the vikings by two games last season: 10-6, and they have 10 (THAT'S RIGHT, 10) NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAMES. I doubt it if teams with better records than the Packers have as many nat'l televised games. Just face it: THE WORLD LOVES THE PACKERS!!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Your posts are almost as bad as my old frined packman's. You pretty much have no arguement whether your team is better then our so you try to prove it through the @ss kissing of the media and schedule makers. My team has more nationally televised games blah blah blah. Who freak'n cares, its all about DIRECT TV AND THE W's.

you obviously care,Vikingstw!!!
    Why else would you be getting so steamed over my posts?
    Relax, lad. Bono knows the feeling.

"bono" wrote:
    that's what happens when a team goes 8-8? just two nationally televised games? sure about that? that packers only out did the vikings by two games last season: 10-6, and they have 10 (THAT'S RIGHT, 10) NATIONALLY TELEVISED GAMES. I doubt it if teams with better records than the Packers have as many nat'l televised games. Just face it: THE WORLD LOVES THE PACKERS!!!
    WELL, UNLESS THE WORLD IS PLANNING TO SUIT UP AND PLAY DEFENSE FOR THE PACK, THEY WILL BE WATCHING THEM GO 0-10 ON NATIONAL TV AND YOUR BOY FARVE WILL GET ON TV AND ACT LIKE HE IS ABOUT TO CRY AGAIN AFTER WE FORCE HIS BUTT INTO RETIREMENT LIKE WE ALMOST DID LAST YEAR. HE NEEDED 5 MONTHS TO GET OVER OUR DEFENSE :director:

"bono" wrote:
    The Packers have 10 nationally televised games because it is Brett Favre's farewell season! :lol:
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast