Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL NETWORK

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

NFL NETWORK

Heres the nfl network preseason schedule for the vikes none of them are live games but at least we can see them.

Sunday, Aug. 15
    Arizona at Minnesota 10 a.m.

Saturday, Aug. 21
    Minnesota at Atlanta 1 p.m

Saturday, Aug. 28
    San Francisco at Minnesota 2 p.m.

Saturday, Sept. 4
    Minnesota at Seattle 7 p.m.
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

NFL NETWORK

Vikings.com says that they're all being carried on KSTP for those of us in the Twin Cities area as well.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

NFL NETWORK

even though i ll be able to see the games locally, i wish the nfl network was available for cable users. cant see switching over just for that. and the off chance that something will go worng with the reception in the middle of a game.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

NFL NETWORK

"jiggyjack" wrote:
    even though i ll be able to see the games locally, i wish the nfl network was available for cable users. cant see switching over just for that. and the off chance that something will go worng with the reception in the middle of a game.
    Yep I agree. NBA did it, hopefully the NFL follows.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

NFL NETWORK

Yeah i always have the fear of that happening to me with snow and what not but it hasn't happened yet, i hate cable compared to satellite, i live in New Mexico so i never get black out on any games even the cardinal games

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

NFL NETWORK

"jiggyjack" wrote:
    Jiggyjack- you should move to Duluth, we have it on channel 412 Charter Communications Digital Cable. Unfortunately, I see a rate hike in the future. We also got 3 Fox sports channels, and ESPNNEWS.

NFL Network is awesome, except the other day they had the '98 NFC championship replay. :cry:
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

NFL NETWORK

I had cable for many years in many different cities beginning in the analog 80's to the digital late 90's. I picked up DirectTV last year for the NFL Ticket and I couldn't be more pleased. The quality of the video exceeds cable by leaps and bounds (no degradation of the signal). There is simply no comparison. Also, the amount of programming available is very extensive and the price difference is amazing. I would never go back to cable television. The only downfall I could possible imagine is interference from bad weather, but living in the desert southwest, there isn't too much of that (maybe a monsoon rainstorm every now and again). Most importantly, for me to see all the Viking games I need the NFL ticket and DirectTV has a contractual agreement through 2007 with the NFL to broadcast all games (NFL network also?). So I'll be with them for atleast 3 more years.
    Even babies know the difference.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

NFL NETWORK

"DoubleDown11" wrote:
    "jiggyjack" wrote:
    Jiggyjack- you should move to Duluth, we have it on channel 412 Charter Communications Digital Cable. Unfortunately, I see a rate hike in the future. We also got 3 Fox sports channels, and ESPNNEWS.

NFL Network is awesome, except the other day they had the '98 NFC championship replay. :cry:

I live in CA and have Charter as well. I know what you mean about the "98 game. Why can't the NFL Network show some games where the Vikings win? They always show the '98 game or one of the 4 Super Bowls they had lost.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: NFL NETWORK

"SHOW-TIME" wrote:
    Heres the nfl network preseason schedule for the vikes none of them are live games but at least we can see them.

Sunday, Aug. 15
    Arizona at Minnesota 10 a.m.

Saturday, Aug. 21
    Minnesota at Atlanta 1 p.m

Saturday, Aug. 28
    San Francisco at Minnesota 2 p.m.

Saturday, Sept. 4
    Minnesota at Seattle 7 p.m.

It's a shame that the NFL Network will not show the Arizona -Minnesota game live. Denny Green back in the Metrodome is a geat game to highlight, even if it is only a pre-season game.

SKOL VIKNGS!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

NFL NETWORK

In South Dakota last year one of the local stations ran the Vikings pre season games live.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast