Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL Live worth watching?

I was watching NFL Live a couple days ago, and they were talking about the Vikings.

They were talking about how they had a lot of good moves and everything, and then someone said that the Vikings were the most immature team and they might as well have practice at chuckie cheese!...
    Then they brought up the boat incident.

WHY THE HECK WOULD THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THAT WAS UNDER DIFFERENT COACHES, STAFF, AND OWNER.

I thought that the NFL Live guys knew what they were talking about, I guess they didn't realize that the entire team changed. I cant wait until half way through the season when the NFL Live guys are saying"I told you guys the Vikings were ganna be great this year!".

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: NFL Live worth watching?

They run out of stories on the offseason. I don't even watch it anymore during the offseason

Thank you Josdin for the sig

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Isn't shaun salisbury on there? Yeah.. that should tell you how smart they are. Not many neurons firing in that brain..

vikingTurf Guest

NO

i started Tivo-ing it and i haven't seen anything cool!! all i see is them breaking down the rookie QBs and always talking about how the Cardinals will be the best team this year!! I don't care too much about them!!

atleast they mentioned the Vikings, Heck, NFL network doesn't even acknowledge the vikings are a team anymore!! i can't remember the last time they fired of Viking cam!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    i started Tivo-ing it and i haven't seen anything cool!! all i see is them breaking down the rookie QBs and always talking about how the Cardinals will be the best team this year!! I don't care too much about them!!

atleast they mentioned the Vikings, Heck, NFL network doesn't even acknowledge the vikings are a team anymore!! i can't remember the last time they fired of Viking cam!!!
    Negative, NFL Network has been really good with the vikes. Sharper, Cotrell, Wiggins, Burleson, Winfield, Smoot, they've all been on vikes cam, a few weeks back Wiggins was on set. I think they do a fair job with alot of teams.

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"VikingsTw" wrote:

Negative, NFL Network has been really good with the vikes. Sharper, Cotrell, Wiggins, Burleson, Winfield, Smoot, they've all been on vikes cam, a few weeks back Wiggins was on set. I think they do a fair job with alot of teams.
    That may be true, but can they PLEASE stop showing the footage of Steve Smith kicking our ass EVERY COMMERCIAL BREAK?!?! :cry:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I've quit watching it, I'm so sick of Rich Eisen.

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

That may be true, but can they PLEASE stop showing the footage of Steve Smith kicking our jiggly butt EVERY COMMERCIAL BREAK?!?! :cry:
    Thats funny you mentioned that, i almost posted a thread asking the rest of the mebers how many times they have saw that commercial, its rediculous how much they show it, i got it memorized.

"He's just gonna talk talk talk, all i wanna do is catch footballs, block him, and go home and kiss my wife"

LoL something like that.

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    I've quit watching it, I'm so sick of Rich Eisen.
    Eison's the man, does get a little eritating at times but he's the right man for the job.

The worst guy they have on there is Terrell Davis, he's a total moron, as good of a football player as he was he has no knowledge of what go's on in the rest of league, i easily disagree with almost everything he says.

Getting Rod Woodson was the best move they've made, Lincon Kennedy is cool too.

TD's got to go, i don't even know how he got a job with them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast