Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Freya is offline Team Alumni

Re: NFL LIVE -- Taylor to be a breakout

Darn! I thought this was finally a thread about Travis. :sad:

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Json is offline GM

Taylor will be a stud for years to come as long as he stays healthy. I was truly excited when I first heard of the Vikings signing him. Great pick up.

Yeah, i had heard reports before we signed him that he could easily be like Priest Holmes. Where he was in the same situation as Taylor and, as we all know, he blew up. And yes, it won't hurt to be running behind the left side of our line... Birk, Hutch, McKinnie, and Richardson blowing holes wide open! Should be fun to watch

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    By the sounds of it, Taylor has alot to prove, and will have a great season this year. Hopefully he will rack up the yards and TD's.. I for one can't wait for the season to start again.
    I think we should just start preseason games now!! Just to get them over with!!! :grin:
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Let's hope he has a great year.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

IMO, hell be a great steal in a fantasy football league!! I am pumped for this!

:banana:

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Taylor is a good back. I've watched him play and even picked him up last year on my FF team for a couple of weeks and there were no other backs available. I would take him this year as a starter if I can't get LJ or LT. He's 3rd on my RB depth list.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Freya" wrote:
    Don't worry Freya, you'll be seeing Travis's name mentioned thruout the season also, right along with Taylor and most of the O players.

I'm very happy with the way things are shaping up with our O and D.

The Vikings, for a first time in a long time, are truly starting to look like a bunch of team mates now and not some team sprinkled with some standout names who are only held back by no support from lesser players and poor coaching.

I really believee these new and young coaches are going to be overflowing with excitment and encouragement and good solid coaching...The players may not be marque names, but I just have a feeling they will mesh very well and play to their own personal strengths and support while being supported by those around them..

No certain player will be breaking any records soon, but as a team, I believe they will be stacking up the most important thing there is, and thats WINS Baby............

Maybe I'm in my own little dream world again, like i seem to fall into every year, but this year I truly feel different about the way things have been going, I think we are going to be a force to reckon with....

The League will FEAR US, and FEAR US SOON...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"VikingNed" wrote:
    "Freya" wrote:
    Don't worry Freya, you'll be seeing Travis's name mentioned thruout the season also, right along with Taylor and most of the O players.

I'm very happy with the way things are shaping up with our O and D.

The Vikings, for a first time in a long time, are truly starting to look like a bunch of team mates now and not some team sprinkled with some standout names who are only held back by no support from lesser players and poor coaching.

I really believee these new and young coaches are going to be overflowing with excitment and encouragement and good solid coaching...The players may not be marque names, but I just have a feeling they will mesh very well and play to their own personal strengths and support while being supported by those around them..

No certain player will be breaking any records soon, but as a team, I believe they will be stacking up the most important thing there is, and thats WINS Baby............

Maybe I'm in my own little dream world again, like i seem to fall into every year, but this year I truly feel different about the way things have been going, I think we are going to be a force to reckon with....

The League will FEAR US, and FEAR US SOON...
    I must be with you in that little dream world, because I'm with you all the way!!

:banana:

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"SharperVikings" wrote:
    According to ESPN's NFL Live, I was watching, They predicted that Chestor Taylor would be a break out back, along with stephen jackson...But the more importand is Taylor. They were saying that he fits well into our offense, has great speed and can cut very very well...! They said he never got a fair chance in baltimore, so he should break out here!

I personally am very excited for this, and I have thought this...

Just thought I'd give ya a heads up..!

:lol:
    I think Chestor Taylor will suprise some people this season, but I didn't know he had great speed.

From what I've heard he's great at breaking tackles and has good vision.

But I don't think he has that break away speed. :sad:
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast