vikesfan is offline Starter

NFL LIVE ON ESPN

I just watched NFL Live on ESPN at 4:00 pm eastern time (I think it will re-air at midnight tonight eastern time). Anyway, they did a five minute long piece on the Vikings and Chiefs. John Clayton was down in Mankato watching the scrimmages and he had some good things to say about the Vikes. He said that their front seven looked much faster than last year and that E.J. Henderson and Dontarrius Thomas looked really good. I think he also said that there was something like 14 fights between the two teams in todays scrimmage. Anyway, it was an interesting report. It's always great to hear good things said nationally about the Vikes, especially their defense!!

NFL LIVE ON ESPN

is it gonna re air later?

NFL LIVE ON ESPN

Yeah, it airs again at 11pm central.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

NFL LIVE ON ESPN

Yeah, I think it will re-air at midnight eastern time tonight. I'm not positive on that, but I think so.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

NFL LIVE ON ESPN

Yeah I saw that report. It is nice to hear positive things said about the Vikes on TV. Usually they are just overlooked. Hmmm I wonder if Terry Bradshaw will have good things to say this year. Last year he was pretty negative toward the Vikes.

WWBGD

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: NFL LIVE ON ESPN

"vikesfan" wrote:
    I just watched NFL Live on ESPN at 4:00 pm eastern time (I think it will re-air at midnight tonight eastern time). Anyway, they did a five minute long piece on the Vikings and Chiefs. John Clayton was down in Mankato watching the scrimmages and he had some good things to say about the Vikes. He said that their front seven looked much faster than last year and that E.J. Henderson and Dontarrius Thomas looked really good. I think he also said that there was something like 14 fights between the two teams in todays scrimmage. Anyway, it was an interesting report. It's always great to hear good things said nationally about the Vikes, especially their defense!!

Yeah, but John clayton also said that with the addition of gunther cunningham, the chiefs D could be a top 10 D???? WHAT??? The same D that was 32nd last year and decided to keep every d starter?? Sorry, but a new D coordinator can only do so much with the talent he has to work with, and the chiefs don't have a ton of talent on D. Yes, they can improve a lot, considering they were 32nd, but top 10??? THATS CRAZY! I didn't expect something like that to come out of clayton's mouth.

NFL LIVE ON ESPN

I always liked Clayton as an analysist, finding him pretty credible. But you're right Muchluv, how in the world would the chiefs possibly have a top 10 defense. They were horrible last year, far worse than our vikes defense was. So I don't know, hearing that did kind of make me reconsider everything Clayton said. But it's still nice to hear positives about our d, especially the linebacker position, from anyone on ESPN.

NFL LIVE ON ESPN

It doesnt it says it right here...............

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/index

Purpleshrine is offline Training Camp

NFL LIVE ON ESPN

I was at the Friday Night scrimmage and the Vikes were able to do what ever they wanted. I saw no signs of a top defense from the Chiefs. Moss, Burelson, and Campbell all had a catch that went for 40+ yards. Not to mention that Onterrio, Robinson, and Birk didn't play.