KFANreporter is offline Training Camp

NFL Insider Information *****NFL news*****

NFL Insider Informatio, the same information used by all nfl teams. Peter King, and the same information on ESPN.

the Vikings will be trading Onterrio Smith to Seattle for a 1st round pick.
    the vikings will also draft RB Ronnie Brown.

The Tennessee Titans will trade up in the draft to select WR Mike Williams, and Miami will select LB Derrick Johnson.

The Chicago Bears will select either Braylon Edwards or Antrel Rolle. Tampa Bay might get involved in draft trades, if they feel they can't get Cadillac Williams or be used by Arizona to move up and select Cedric Benson.

Peter King told me that Mike Williams has moved up on all draft boards, and there is no way another Titan miss for WR. Antrel Rolle is very high on the Chicago list, and Arizona Dennis Green will make a special vist to scout RB Cedric Benson who could drop to 12 or be picked by the Cardinals if they move up.

Doug Williams told me that San Francisco has already discussed contract with Aaron Rodgers, and are looking to move out Kevan Barlow possibly to Indianpolis if the James deal to Miami goes through.

DE Darren Howard has talked with Cleveland about a deal, possibly a swap of 2nd rounds, and a future 1st round.

RB Shaun Alexander is done in Seattle, and the Seahawks are looking hard at RB Ciatric Fason, and Maurice Clarett.

Green Bay Packers are going OL in there first 3 rounds. Surprised? Reason is Favre told the Packers he won't be retiring next season as well. And the Packers are looking at OL Jamaal Brown, OL Michael Munoz, and OL Dane Wilford. If Maurice Clarett is available in the 4th the Packers will select him.

The Detroit Lions are looking to trade there first pick. So far, no buyers. They are looking to get out of there selection and are looking for 2nds and 3rds where they are going to build there OL.

New York Jets have spoken already to LB Kevin Burnett and his agent, and possibly will trade up to make sure they get him.

Miami Sentinel reports, QB Joey Harrington is on the block. The Dolphins are interested, but the Lions at this time are denying.

Jason Taylor on his way out? He doesn't want to leave, but if he does, look for him to be dealt to the Packers.

Jerry Rice has spoken to Arizona Cardinals, and Minnesota Vikings.

NFL Insider Information,

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

The Dolphins interested in Harrington? :scratch:

mattitude615 is offline Waterboy

almost everything in that post had me shaking my head, im not sure any of that will happen, but hey, what do i know.....
    6fafdbe42b6f45e963a6d9227bb0f4b0

BleedGoldnPurple is offline Training Camp

I dont no who to believe anymore this guy or Fowler..

misteralay is offline Training Camp

Trade Onterrio? Damn. But i do really like Ronnie Brown. i dont think bennet is all that great except for his speed. but Onterrio? this man has moves. shake and bake.

"misteralay" wrote:
    Trade Onterrio? gol 'darnit. But i do really like Ronnie Brown. i dont think bennet is all that great except for his speed. but Onterrio? this man has moves. shake and bake.
    Baked yes...

But I do still think we should unload him ASAP before he either gets arrested or suspended.
    Even babies know the difference.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    "misteralay" wrote:
    Trade Onterrio? gol 'darnit. But i do really like Ronnie Brown. i dont think bennet is all that great except for his speed. but Onterrio? this man has moves. shake and bake.
    Baked yes...

But I do still think we should unload him ASAP before he either gets arrested or suspended.
    If it's true, I'm totally for it!!

i dont get why we would get ronnie brown... im confused... and why would miami select DJ, dont they need offence?