KFANreporter is offline Training Camp

NFL Insider Information is done with purplepride- thank you

As the result of our overloading messages left at our offices, we have no choice but to pull our service with purplepride. I'm not in my office now, as i'm travelling now, but have heard there are just to many Viking fans calling us leaving messages about the viking off season. We will still continue to work with your local outlets, and we thank you for your partnership purple pride!

We will inform you though of our last offer that many of you have wanted to know this afternoon about a blockbuster trade. Once we get the source confirmed, and the NFL Information Insider releases it to us, we will let you know to close our agreement with purplepride.

Thank you,

Pinball,
    KFAN reporter

skogs02 is offline Starter

BUHBYE

PurplePharaoh is offline Rookie

what does this mean?
    http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/VikingTrader/

[img:af473e5384]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/don_banks/03/24/banks.vikes/p1_smoot.jpg[/img:af473e5384]

"If loving the Vikings is wrong, I dont wannabe right"

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

FINALLY!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: NFL Insider Information is done with purplepride- thank

"KFANreporter" wrote:
    As the result of our overloading messages left at our offices, we have no choice but to pull our service with purplepride. I'm not in my office now, as i'm travelling now, but have heard there are just to many Viking fans calling us leaving messages about the viking off season. We will still continue to work with your local outlets, and we thank you for your partnership purple pride!

We will inform you though of our last offer that many of you have wanted to know this afternoon about a blockbuster trade. Once we get the source confirmed, and the NFL Information Insider releases it to us, we will let you know to close our agreement with purplepride.

Thank you,

Pinball,
    KFAN reporter

Oh darn!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you,

Pinball,
    KFAN reporter
    Out of curiosity, did anyone here call their office? :roll:

WWBGD

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"RK" wrote:
    "KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you,

Pinball,
    KFAN reporter

Yeah right, this idiot posting this crap has on office. :lol:

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

NOO!! PLEASE! DONT GO!!!
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

sabatajh is offline Rookie

"RK" wrote:
    "KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you,

Pinball,
    KFAN reporter
    i tried but you know how it is tryin to get through to some one at MCDONALD's drive thru ... they said hes out of the office.. takin out the trash lmao

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"KFANreporter" wrote:

Thank you,

Pinball,
    KFAN reporter
    :wave: :wave: What a waste of time and space. :thebirdman: