Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: NFL hates the vikings, think about it.

im with you the NFL hates are team

"V4L" wrote:
    I hate the Lakers

All my friends are fans of them because of their glory days
    boo the lakers!

go mavericks!

Mark Cuban and Sir. Dirk! =)

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

The NFL does not hate the Vikings.
    Threads like this make us look like crybabies.
    Get over it everyone.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    The NFL does not hate the Vikings.
    Threads like this make us look like crybabies.
    Get over it everyone.

I mean... even if other teams wouldn't make trades with us, even if they do hate us... isn't that the idea?

Just using the reasons he gave us, shouldn't other teams not want us to succeed?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Sharper,
    No wonder we agree so much. I'm a laker fan myself. Ironically both teams have similar colors and the lakers were once from Minn.
    And the Lakers moved because Minneapolis wouldn't build them a new arena. And they were at the top of their championships when they moved. Shows you that if the Vikes win the Super Bowl, the people of Minnesota still will not fund a new stadium.

Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Sharper,
    No wonder we agree so much. I'm a laker fan myself. Ironically both teams have similar colors and the lakers were once from Minn.
    And the Lakers moved because Minneapolis wouldn't build them a new arena. And they were at the top of their championships when they moved. Shows you that if the Vikes win the Super Bowl, the people of Minnesota still will not fund a new stadium.

Hopefully.
    One big difference is the state of the league. The NFL is very popular and has experienced an average annual growth of over 10% a year for the last decade or more. You can say no one can afford to build one of these stadiums on their own but if you can afford to buy a team that costs nearly a billion dollars you can afford to house them too.
    I think the state should fight back starting immediately. Pass heavy taxes on everything NFL related, put that money in a lock box and give it to ziggy as a christmas present.

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Actually, the NFL probably hates the Raiders. Anyways, when Favre was on the block in Green Bay, the Packers said if the Jets trade Favre to anyone in the NFC North, then that team would have to give up 3 1st rounders. It wasn't just the Vikings he couldn't go to. If the Bears or Lions got Favre from NY, they would have to give up the picks as well.....just to clarify

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

"kspurplepride" wrote:
    [quote]
    "V4L" wrote:
    I hate the Lakers

I hate the Lakers... Kobe should be in jail. Made my year when Paul Pierce (Jayhawks baby!!!) exposed him as the fraud he is.

Sharper Image 42.
    Your ignorant, saying Kobe is a fraud wow. If kobe is a fraud, adrian peterson is the worst running back in the league. When the lakers play the t-wolves turn on your TV and watch greatness.

SharperImage42

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

"Slade" wrote:
    Actually, the NFL probably hates the Raiders. Anyways, when Favre was on the block in Green Bay, the Packers said if the Jets trade Favre to anyone in the NFC North, then that team would have to give up 3 1st rounders. It wasn't just the Vikings he couldn't go to. If the Bears or Lions got Favre from NY, they would have to give up the picks as well.....just to clarify
    i can clearly remember it was only vikings dude. unless you got a source. im no saying your wrong, maybe i need to remember.

SharperImage42

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    [quote]
    "kspurplepride" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    I hate the Lakers

I hate the Lakers... Kobe should be in jail. Made my year when Paul Pierce (Jayhawks baby!!!) exposed him as the fraud he is.

Sharper Image 42.
    Your ignorant, saying Kobe is a fraud wow. If kobe is a fraud, adrian peterson is the worst running back in the league. When the lakers play the t-wolves turn on your TV and watch greatness.

haha sorry dude. kobe didnt get his team the championship. that was Paul Peirce dude

and im sorry to burst your bubble. but even without kobe the lakers could still whoop the t-wolves

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast