Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: NFL hates the vikings, think about it.

Well, at least the NFL let us off the hook on the tampering charges.
    LOL
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

"V4L" wrote:
    "SharperImage42" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Packers wouldn't trade Favre to us because they knew basically all we needed was a QB

Bucs were working pooh out between those two.. They seem to be doing just fine

Browns weren't sold on Anderson (lucky year last year) and Quinn is their future

Rays hit was more then a half second late.. And the ref took his eyes away on ours.. Sucks but it happens

Allen isn't hurting on money.. And his hits were late and one was a helmet to helmet

We won because we are good.. A couple lucky.. And we gave away some to the lucky opponent.. It happens

Grady has a medical condition is what we are hearing and they are looking into it more

And why would u want to have sex with Roger Goodell?

SKOL VIKES!
    Umm. i still dnno why i said that lol.

I mean you can explain all of those, but tell me one team that has gone through what we have.. and dont say Cowboys, pacman is just a douche.

There are plenty of teams that have gone through the injury bug that we have this year

We have had 2 players supended.. Doesn't happen often but you move on

And all those other things don't matter.. Wasn't gonna happen

We have got more fines then others im sure.. Idk about how much other players have paid out.. But they aren't hurting for money and it doesn't affect the team

You just move on
    No im just saying that it seems like were a joke to the NFL a lot of people treat us like that. I read some post online somewhere that called us the Minnesota Peterson's. The fines, the suspensions, the scrutiny. I dont know i was just sharing an opinion because im dissapointed.

SharperImage42

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I hear ya man.. Many are

Hey if we make it to the playoffs strictly because of AP im cool with that.. Screw the haters

Its just like, you and I both know we should be 8-4 right now, that Colts loss still bugs me, and that loss against the Titans coulda went our way too but whatever(justin gage's call). We do shoot ourselves in the foot more than Buress but hey well come out on top.

SharperImage42

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    Packers would trade Favre to us, and when they did they said if you trade them to the VIKINGS and VIKINGS only(not bears) you give up 3 1st rounders to us.

Bucs wouldnt trade us Garcia even though Gruden hatedddd him.

Browns wouldnt give up Brady Quinn for 2 first rounders..R u kidding me?

Ray Edwards fined for half a second late hit, Ogunleye hits Frerrote 5 seconds after a pass on a third down and not even a FLAG(Peppers on Rodgers(they love him).. enough said)
    Jared Allen gets fined 75,000 for playing football the way it should be played.

And every time we win, we got lucky, when we go up on the power rankings, all i hear is the Vikings wont keep it up or there losing kevin and pat, or they got their freeby game.

I am starting to hate the NFL

AND DONT FORGET the 2 best defensive players are out for the rest of the regular season because they took something that wasnt on the list of things not to take, Grady Jackson is a Falcon, he has the rest of ther season to help his Falcons, and we dont have the 2 big boys that make up our defense.

IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND SUPERBOWL.. ill be happy(edit)
    If that pisses you off and you do leave the NFL fan base I would not suggest switching your loyalty to the timberwolves lol ;D

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "SharperImage42" wrote:
    Packers would trade Favre to us, and when they did they said if you trade them to the VIKINGS and VIKINGS only(not bears) you give up 3 1st rounders to us.

Bucs wouldnt trade us Garcia even though Gruden hatedddd him.

Browns wouldnt give up Brady Quinn for 2 first rounders..R u kidding me?

Ray Edwards fined for half a second late hit, Ogunleye hits Frerrote 5 seconds after a pass on a third down and not even a FLAG(Peppers on Rodgers(they love him).. enough said)
    Jared Allen gets fined 75,000 for playing football the way it should be played.

And every time we win, we got lucky, when we go up on the power rankings, all i hear is the Vikings wont keep it up or there losing kevin and pat, or they got their freeby game.

I am starting to hate the NFL

AND DONT FORGET the 2 best defensive players are out for the rest of the regular season because they took something that wasnt on the list of things not to take, Grady Jackson is a Falcon, he has the rest of ther season to help his Falcons, and we dont have the 2 big boys that make up our defense.

IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND SUPERBOWL.. ill be happy(edit)
    If that pisses you off and you do leave the NFL fan base I would not suggest switching your loyalty to the timberwolves lol ;D
    No im sorry ill never be a fan of a joke basketball team.. Lakers are the absolute team, the T-wolves just try to play basketball, but they fail miserably. Although i love Kevin Love cuz he went to my school

SharperImage42

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I hate the Lakers

All my friends are fans of them because of their glory days

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Rules were broken you do the time you move on. You dont worry about other teams about their players about what happens to them.

You know the rules, you obey them. If you chose to disobey them that is fine but if you get caught you own it and you deal with it.

That being said the only thing our team has right now that the NFL can make money off of hand over fist is Adrian Peterson, I imagine we are not very high on their list of "Do we give a shit?"
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler

"V4L" wrote:
    I hate the Lakers

All my friends are fans of them because of their glory days
    I hate the Lakers... Kobe should be in jail. Made my year when Paul Pierce (Jayhawks baby!!!) exposed him as the fraud he is.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Sharper,
    No wonder we agree so much. I'm a laker fan myself. Ironically both teams have similar colors and the lakers were once from Minn.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast