Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

NFL hates the vikings, think about it.

Packers would trade Favre to us, and when they did they said if you trade them to the VIKINGS and VIKINGS only(not bears) you give up 3 1st rounders to us.

Bucs wouldnt trade us Garcia even though Gruden hatedddd him.

Browns wouldnt give up Brady Quinn for 2 first rounders..R u kidding me?

Ray Edwards fined for half a second late hit, Ogunleye hits Frerrote 5 seconds after a pass on a third down and not even a FLAG(Peppers on Rodgers(they love him).. enough said)
    Jared Allen gets fined 75,000 for playing football the way it should be played.

And every time we win, we got lucky, when we go up on the power rankings, all i hear is the Vikings wont keep it up or there losing kevin and pat, or they got their freeby game.

I am starting to hate the NFL

AND DONT FORGET the 2 best defensive players are out for the rest of the regular season because they took something that wasnt on the list of things not to take, Grady Jackson is a Falcon, he has the rest of ther season to help his Falcons, and we dont have the 2 big boys that make up our defense.

IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND SUPERBOWL.. ill be happy(edit)

SharperImage42

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Re: NFL hates the vikings, think about it.

I agree completely.

No announcement of fining Ogunleye for the hit as of today.

The NFL is a bullshit organization.

Go Vikings!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

The NFL is quickly becoming a bullshit organization, I agree... but I don't think your examples are very good. Of course GB wouldn't want to give a division rival one of the best QBs in the history of the game, that's pretty obvious.

Also, Brady Quinn is the future of the Browns, and I'm pretty sure they recognize that. Why would they want to trade him? They've been waiting for the "Answer" at QB since Tim Couch...

And, this?
    wtf?

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND SUPERBOWL IM GONNA GO TO ROGER GOODELL'S HOUSE AND A RUN A TRAIN ON HIS JIGGLY BUTT!
    Um.....
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Packers wouldn't trade Favre to us because they knew basically all we needed was a QB

Bucs were working shit out between those two.. They seem to be doing just fine

Browns weren't sold on Anderson (lucky year last year) and Quinn is their future

Rays hit was more then a half second late.. And the ref took his eyes away on ours.. Sucks but it happens

Allen isn't hurting on money.. And his hits were late and one was a helmet to helmet

We won because we are good.. A couple lucky.. And we gave away some to the lucky opponent.. It happens

Grady has a medical condition is what we are hearing and they are looking into it more

And why would u want to have sex with Roger Goodell?

SKOL VIKES!

"C" wrote:
    The NFL is quickly becoming a kaka del rio organization, I agree... but I don't think your examples are very good. Of course GB wouldn't want to give a division rival one of the best QBs in the history of the game, that's pretty obvious.

Also, Brady Quinn is the future of the Browns, and I'm pretty sure they recognize that. Why would they want to trade him? They've been waiting for the "Answer" at QB since Tim Couch...

And, this?
    wtf?

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND SUPERBOWL IM GONNA GO TO ROGER GOODELL'S HOUSE AND A RUN A TRAIN ON HIS JIGGLY BUTT!
    Um.....
    umm..i dnno dude im just in rage lol, im a laker fan too and we lost to the pacers on a tip in so ive had a horrible sports day, lol, but if we do win the super bowl i hope Jared Allen makes comments to Goodell and gets fined or something.

SharperImage42

"V4L" wrote:
    Packers wouldn't trade Favre to us because they knew basically all we needed was a QB

Bucs were working pooh out between those two.. They seem to be doing just fine

Browns weren't sold on Anderson (lucky year last year) and Quinn is their future

Rays hit was more then a half second late.. And the ref took his eyes away on ours.. Sucks but it happens

Allen isn't hurting on money.. And his hits were late and one was a helmet to helmet

We won because we are good.. A couple lucky.. And we gave away some to the lucky opponent.. It happens

Grady has a medical condition is what we are hearing and they are looking into it more

SKOL VIKES!
    Umm. i still dnno why i said that lol.

I mean you can explain all of those, but tell me one team that has gone through what we have.. and dont say Cowboys, pacman is just a douche.

SharperImage42

And chris Berman keeps saying were gonna lose to the lions, so pathetic.

SharperImage42

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Bucs were working pooh out between those two.. They seem to be doing just fine

SKOL VIKES!
    Umm. i still dnno why i said that lol.

I mean you can explain all of those, but tell me one team that has gone through what we have.. and dont say Cowboys, pacman is just a douche.

There are plenty of teams that have gone through the injury bug that we have this year

We have had 2 players supended.. Doesn't happen often but you move on

And all those other things don't matter.. Wasn't gonna happen

We have got more fines then others im sure.. Idk about how much other players have paid out.. But they aren't hurting for money and it doesn't affect the team

You just move on

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    Yeah, that one keeps pissing me off as he does his little "just you watch" look talking about the Lions beaint gus.

It pisses me off, but I'm pretty sure not mad enough to want to run a train on him.
    um..........

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"MN_SkolVikings_NC" wrote:
    "SharperImage42" wrote:
    Yeah, that one keeps pissing me off as he does his little "just you watch" look talking about the Lions beaint gus.

It pisses me off, but I'm pretty sure not mad enough to want to run a train on him.
    um..........
    Berman is a joke who is living off his legacy at this point. I could honestly care less what this guy thinks.

He's your quintessential sleaze-ball.

If you saw the "Between Take" footage that was pulled from youtube... you know what I mean. The Wine thing, where he's hitting on the stagehand... telling her that he would have liked helping her drink the wine... disgusting. I was expecting saliva to drip from the sides of his mouth.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast