Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Muggsy is offline Asst. Coach

Re: NFL Crystal Ball: Childress headed out, McKinnie to Miam

Youse mugs gotta be kiddin' me! Some punk writin' for da Buffalo Cowpies is actually sayin' Childress will be gone in tree years 'cause of da way he's been TALKIN'???

Oh, jeez, I wish I could have a payin' job writin' gaabage, y'know? :lol:
    "From the fury of the Northmen, O Lord, save us!"
    -- From a monestary in Ireland.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: NFL Crystal Ball: Childress headed out, McKinnie to Miami

Wow, that was a waste of time.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"ejmat" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    This guy only tells half the story. He talks about how Childress traded Pep. That's true but he doesn't say that Pep started the entire process with his e-mails. You can't blame Brad for requesting Pep do his rehab in MN. Pep was against it from the beginning. He didn't even want to meet face to face with Brad before any of that went down. pep was being resistant from the very beginning.
    I never had & never will have a problem with DC rehabing in Miami prior to the mini camp. All indications have been that his recovery was going well there.

Childress claimed Winter Park had a better facility, yet he never saw it.

From what I read, it didn't sound like the Winter Park facility even had an up-to-date equipment room as Red never sunk a dime into the place. Not even to fix the leaky roof.

That is one reason Wilf is pumping $3 mil into the Winter Park facility to bring it up to snuff.

Wilfs are running first-class operation
    Singer, I would have to agree with what you stated about Pep. All indications were that he was doing well. I can't argue that and I see Pep's reasoning. You couldn't blame Pep for that either. Don't brake what's not broken. I really didn't know about the poor conditions of the rehab facility. I look at it is DC being the leader of the team. That's the main reason why I think Childress wanted him there.

That was not the only thing that happened and you guys have both been in on debates about C-pep since it happened you are not newbies, and you know the other things that C-pep did to get traded.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    This guy only tells half the story. He talks about how Childress traded Pep. That's true but he doesn't say that Pep started the entire process with his e-mails. You can't blame Brad for requesting Pep do his rehab in MN. Pep was against it from the beginning. He didn't even want to meet face to face with Brad before any of that went down. pep was being resistant from the very beginning.
    I never had & never will have a problem with DC rehabing in Miami prior to the mini camp. All indications have been that his recovery was going well there.

From what I read, it didn't sound like the Winter Park facility even had an up-to-date equipment room as Red never sunk a dime into the place. Not even to fix the leaky roof.

That is one reason Wilf is pumping $3 mil into the Winter Park facility to bring it up to snuff.

Singer, I would have to agree with what you stated about Pep. All indications were that he was doing well. I can't argue that and I see Pep's reasoning. You couldn't blame Pep for that either. Don't brake what's not broken. I really didn't know about the poor conditions of the rehab facility. I look at it is DC being the leader of the team. That's the main reason why I think Childress wanted him there.

That was not the only thing that happened and you guys have both been in on debates about C-pep since it happened you are not newbies, and you know the other things that C-pep did to get traded.
    Of course that wasn't the only thing that happened when DC orchestrated his way out of MN. But I'm just talking about this particular part of it in my post.

Both men were flexing their muscles & I believe that Mrs. Culpepper was a bigger part of it than most want to believe.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

boognish is offline Coordinator

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:

The voice of reason...Dainty wanted out of MN, period. He was embarrassed by the Love Boat episode and his fragile ego was hurt by the critical comments made by many fans regarding his play. The guy is a joke, who benefited from having defenses double and triple team Moss on every down. When faced with shifting, complicated defensive schemes he couldn't read or react to them in time.

Let's face it, the guy is dumber than a box-o-rocks and it's very doubtful that he'll ever become the QB that we all mistakenly thought he could become. His disdain for spending time watching film has been well documented and I don't believe he ever received the level of coaching necessary to be successful without a guy like Moss on the team. Brad Johnson isn't the answer either, but he'll be a nice stop-gap until we develop or sign our true QB of the future. No tears should be shed over Dainty; his career is over.
    I am a dipshit!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"boognish" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:

The voice of reason...Dainty wanted out of MN, period. He was embarrassed by the Love Boat episode and his fragile ego was hurt by the critical comments made by many fans regarding his play. The guy is a joke, who benefited from having defenses double and triple team Moss on every down. When faced with shifting, complicated defensive schemes he couldn't read or react to them in time.

Let's face it, the guy is dumber than a box-o-rocks and it's very doubtful that he'll ever become the QB that we all mistakenly thought he could become. His disdain for spending time watching film has been well documented and I don't believe he ever received the level of coaching necessary to be successful without a guy like Moss on the team. Brad Johnson isn't the answer either, but he'll be a nice stop-gap until we develop or sign our true QB of the future. No tears should be shed over Dainty; his career is over.
    And if he does well in Miami, what are you going to say. "Chambers made Culpepper" or "Booker made Culpepper"?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Listen we all know Pep has talent. I don't think anyone is disagreeing here. Bottom line is Pep did want out of MN. The only thing I did was look at what Singer stated and agreed that Pep had a right to stay in FL. IMO (without knowing the full story) I think he should have been in MN with the other players trying to learn the new system. It shows me he wanted out to begin with. No, I don't blame Pep for what he did. It's what he wanted to do> On the other hand, I don't blame Childress either. He wanted the supposed leader of his team to be in MN learning the playbook and gelling with the players and new coaching staff. Neither were wrong for that. As far as the rest of the stuff, yes Pep was way out of line going to the media with everything and being a whining biatch. Especially after having the season he did last year and the injury. I think that's all Singer and I were saying. I don't thinkk any of us disagree Pep was a whiner throughout the whole thing. However, he did what was best for him and you can't blame a guy for doing that.

Prophet Guest

Mount McKinnie is no different then any other player on the team, star or no start. If he wants to leave, send him off. If he wants to stay, pay him a competitive salary and keep him on the team. I could care less either way, no one player is bigger then the franchise.

This is what the offseason does to people!! They have nothing better to write about until Training camp so they post crap to get some fans angry!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

twill is offline Starter

Re: NFL Crystal Ball: Childress headed out, McKinnie to Miam

"purplepride818" wrote:
    i think his crystal ball is broken.
    lol.. lol... ur not the only one that thinks that.. no one said it better bro.. :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast