Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NFL.com NFC North preview

Who wrote that Crap :cheese: TEXPACK or :scratch: is LOSA taking his new found writing skills to the publishers for skol bucks :drunken: man they are dreamers to publish that stuff ukeright:

all kiding aside TEXPACK where you been :?: on holiday to the TC to see a real team with all draft picks and returnes signed and practising :cheers: and DUDE you need to quite smoken :drunken: that stuff and the posten on the internet, I thought you where bigger than that :sunny:

YOU CAN NOT HIDE FROM THE PURPLE PRIDE :happy9:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

What I find amusing about him... is that he tries to act so intelligent and says that he's better then talking stupid smack... but then the next instant he is posting something moronic!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

All this BS trash talking is pointless, we havn't even started the season. I guarantee that if we have a great season all of you Packer fans like Texpack etc will disappear until the smoke has cleared. Likewise, if it goes the other way you will be here with all of your retarded PAcker buddies talking trash 24-7. It happened last year. If we go 6-0 again, you'll just be like: "well you'll crash again this year". Honestly, we'll see when week 17 comes around, till then we can just tone it down a little.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    All this BS trash talking is pointless, we havn't even started the season. I guarantee that if we have a great season all of you Packer fans like Texpack etc will disappear until the smoke has cleared. Likewise, if it goes the other way you will be here with all of your retarded PAcker buddies talking trash 24-7. It happened last year. If we go 6-0 again, you'll just be like: "well you'll crash again this year". Honestly, we'll see when week 17 comes around, till then we can just tone it down a little.
    I totally agree, Los is the only respectable packer fan here and maybe on the planet. Texpack is a morin, if you look at most of his posts I honestly think you will see that he is off his rocker.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

I totally agree, Los is the only respectable packer fan here and maybe on the planet. Texpack is a morin, if you look at most of his posts I honestly think you will see that he is off his rocker.[/quote]

Number #1 I wrote that post a long time ago. Whoever continually re-posts what I write three weeks ago--really should get a life.

Number #2 If you are intended to make me look bad by calling me a "Morin" you should A) invest in a Webster's Dictionary or B) Stop humiliating all the other Vikings fans. That was almost worthy of cutting and pasting to a Packer website.

LOL, now I need a "Motrin" for the headache given to me by this Moron!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"so-cal vike" wrote:
    He's hiding in some basement, nibbling on someting stinky.

So-cal that was way to funny, I choked on the water I was drinking and now I have to clean up my monitor. Thanks for the laugh :lol:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Number #2 If you are intended to make me look bad by calling me a "Morin" !
    [size=7px][/size]

I hate to say it, but Good One!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

If you are intended to make me look bad by calling me a "Morin
    That would be 1. If you intended, or 2. If you are intending :P If you don't want to be called a "Morin" you should try to be grammatically correct. :tongue:

WWBGD

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    He's hiding in some basement, nibbling on someting stinky.

So-cal that was way to funny, I choked on the water I was drinking and now I have to clean up my monitor. Thanks for the laugh :lol:
    Thanks I had to get the coffe of the screen that was indeed great :headbang:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

RK

Big Daddy called Texpack a "morin" in typing error in a post. Texpack was using it to make a point and to dig at Big Daddy
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast