Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

NFL

Other than the Vikes, University of Minnesota, Timberwolves, Wild, Twins, and Notre Dame football. Those are the only teams worth rooting on!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Big C is offline Coordinator

NFL

If the Vikes aren't playing I root for the NFC North team. If two NFC North teams (other than the Vikes of course) are playing, I root for the underdog.

For some reason I hate the Eagles. I think they are the most over-rated team that somehow make it to the conference game and suck so bad that it's painful to watch.

Other teams I like are the Panthers, Bucs and Broncos.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

NFL

Vikings through and through, cut me and I will bleed purple :salute: :cheers: all other teams can kiss my :bootyshake:

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

NFL

Big C how can you route for an NFC North team, if they win it keeps them closer to us in the division. I have no problem with a close NFC North fight, but would rather keep them in the rear view mirror not in the seat right next to us..

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

NFL

ahhhh see thats where it gets tricky... see Bears vs Packers... I would cheer da bears as I hate them far less then the packers... Bears vs Lions and I would cheer Lions since I hate THEM less then the bears

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

NFL

Other than the Vikes? The panthers, I really like John Fox and I like how they played with alot of heart last year, I also like the Colts and the Broncos, I like both of their coaches, Dungy and Shanahan (spelled wrong.)
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

Big C is offline Coordinator

NFL

Semperfi Vike, I know it's wierd to root for other NFC North teams but it's a circumstance kind of deal. I went to college in Wisconsin and currently live in Chicago so can't help rooting for those teams.

However, the Vikings are the best team in the division so they will win the the division. Also, this year especially, if the NFC North is strong, it will only make the Vikings better equipped/prepared for the Playoffs.

Packers - Really good QB and a very potent Running game (not to mention a good punter ).
    Lions - Highly talented offense. If Harrington can deliver, has the potential to be one of the more explosive offenses in the NFC.
    Bears - One of the best Defenses in the league.

If we can whoop these guys asses, there is nothing to stop us short of the Conference game (now that we have D). Go Vikes!!
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

NFL

Well, Im a New Yorker so i would root for the Jets; J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS, but for my job might have to move toward the Panthers area, so i guess Panthers.
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

NFL

other than the vikes??? hmm philly baby!!! and every minnesota team
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

NFL

I like the bengals, good turnaround job Lewis did!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast